Fruit Smoothie Bowl. These Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowls are a perfect breakfast, snack or dessert. Taste the real rainbow with this simple fruit smoothie bowl. Even the pickiest of picky eaters will fall in love with this vitamin C-packed bowl.
You can create pretty much any combo of flavors that you want and then top it with your favorite fruits and other crunchy things like cereal and. Simple SUPER green smoothie bowls packed with tons of greens and customizable toppings! This Stone Fruit Smoothie Bowl is loaded with plums and cherries and topped with fruit, nuts, and seeds. You can cook Fruit Smoothie Bowl using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fruit Smoothie Bowl
- You need 1 piece of Red cabbage.
- It’s of Water as required to boil the cabbage.
- You need 1/8 tsp of baking soda at one time not exceed.
- You need 2 piece of banana.
- You need of Few raspberries.
- It’s 1 cup of yogurt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 2 tbsp of almond.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cashews.
It's a flavorful, filling start to any morning! Smoothie bowls are perfect to have as a delicious breakfast, healthy dessert or colorful snack. Made with frozen fruits to create this yummy icecream-like. Banana nice cream smoothie bowl simply blend four frozen bananas and sprinkle superfood powders for the color effect!
Fruit Smoothie Bowl step by step
- First roughly cut the cabbage and put them in a large pot add sufficient water to boil the cabbage boil it for around 20 minutes then strain the cabbage and the colour is purple water put it back into the pot,.
- Reduce the liquid between 1/3 cup to 1/2 cup on very low flame this will concentrate the colour it will roughly take 1 hour once done let it cool transfer to a glass jar now add 1/8 tsp baking soda at a time stirring in between,if.
- If bubbles coming up wait for the bubbles subside so that you can see the true the colour but don’t exceed 1/2 tsp it will ruin the taste and if it turns green then there is too much baking soda it can back towards blue by adding little acid once done keep it aside.
- Now in a blender add roughly chopped bananas, few raspberry, almond,cashews,honey,yogurt and prepared blue concentrate mixture then blend it to a fine paste once done serve this with fresh bananas raspberry and mint leaves….
Drag a spoon through the powder to blend! via @lmhallman. This vibrant Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowl is a perfect, healthy way to start the day. I was a bit slow to hop on the smoothie bowl bandwagon. Why would I want to make a smoothie, pour it in a bowl. To make a smoothie that's best eaten with a spoon (we're talking extra thick) use slightly less liquid Thanks to the vibrant color of pitaya, or dragon fruit, this breakfast bowl is almost—almost—too.