Chia pudding: Forrest fruit & coconut 🍇🍓🥥. Chia Pudding Fruit Parfaits are a fun flavourful way to start your morning off! Healthy Sweets, Healthy Snacks, Dessert Healthy, Breakfast Healthy Low Glycemic Fruits, Low Glycemic Diet, Chia Jam, Banana Drinks, Banana Smoothies, Banana Milkshake, Fat Burning Drinks, Cupcakes, Weight Loss Smoothies. This pudding is made with coconut milk, a little sweetener, and a lot of chia seeds and topped off with fresh fruit.
How to prepare chia pudding: This recipe for layered chia pudding with mixed fruit puree uses raspberry, kiwi, and mango puree for a mix of vibrant flavours. I love the combination of these three fruits together, for flavour that really pops! Not only do these flavours complement each other, they. You can cook Chia pudding: Forrest fruit & coconut 🍇🍓🥥 using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chia pudding: Forrest fruit & coconut 🍇🍓🥥
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Chia seeds.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Coconut milk (or other milk of choice).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Shredded coconut.
- It’s 1 tsp of Honey or maple syrup.
- You need of Forrest fruit (frozen one is ok).
Chia Pudding has been on my list of things to make for years now, but for some reason I never got around to it. Then one Sunday night as I was planning our meals for the week, I came across Chungah Rhee's collection of easy, colorful overnight chia pudding recipes in her Damn Delicious Meal Prep. All Reviews for Chia Pudding with Fruit. Chia Pudding with Fruit. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Chia pudding: Forrest fruit & coconut 🍇🍓🥥 step by step
- Mix the chia seeds, honey, coconut milk and shredded coconut it a cup. Make sure the chia seeds don't stay at the bottom of the cup. You can use a hand mixer to achieve a better consistency..
- Refigetate the cup for at least 4h or overnight..
- When you take it out of the fridge, it will have a pudding-like consistency. Add the forrest fruit on top..
Chia seed pudding is a simple and delicious way to easily get the benefits of chia seeds. It takes minutes to make and has enough protein and nutrients to Personally, I love this with some chopped soaked nuts, fresh fruit, or even chocolate shavings for breakfast or a delicious low-sugar dessert. Jump on the chia seed craze with this delicious, gluten-free and vegan fruit layered chia seed pudding! One of my favourite ways of eating chia seeds is in a chia seed pudding. I eat it stuff for breakfast or lunch.