Semovita steam bread(Alkubus). This week we introduce you to our new content: 'Sunday Lunch with Pap Culture'. Every Wednesday we will share I only use the convection fan during preheating. Here is how you cook it.
Semo is a known Nigerian solid food which is eaten by all tribe and can be eaten with various soup like vegetable soup, okra with stew, melon etc. Steamed bread is a kind of bread, typically made from wheat, that is prepared by steaming instead of baking. Steamed bread is produced and consumed all around the world. You can have Semovita steam bread(Alkubus) using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Semovita steam bread(Alkubus)
- Prepare 3 cups of semovita.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tbs of yeast.
- It’s 3 tbs of oil.
- Prepare of Warm water.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sugar.
Steamed Bread is baked above water in a pot rather than in the dry heat of the oven. Steaming the bread makes it flavorful and ultramoist without being gummy or packed with fat. In early American days, ovens were uncommon. Even in some parts of the world.
Semovita steam bread(Alkubus) step by step
- Dissolve 1tsp of sugar in 2½ cup of warm water..
- Add your yeast to proof it and set aside for five minute..
- Sift your semovita and flour in a bowl mixed it well..
- Add ur yeast water and continue to mixed, until a soft dough is form. This will take about 15min..
- Put 3tbs of oil and rub on your dough. Cover it n allow to rest for 30min. The dough will double size..
- Beat your dough to release air..
- Grease ur cups, or tin, or baking pan with oil, scoop your dough n put in d cups. Arrange ur cups in a pot or bowl n allow to rise again for 15min..
- When the dough rise then arrange it in your steamer and steam. Or put little water in a pot n bring it to boil, then arrange ur cups in d pot n cover..
- Serve with sauce or vegetable soup..
Chinese steamed buns can be stuffed with various types of fillings or unstuffed. Those stuffed steamed buns are called as Baozi in Chinese (Bao Buns) We will introduce the one-rising process in another post. In the past days, people are making mantou totally by hand. The steam keeps the outside of the loaves moist and supple so that the bread can spring for as long as possible. Lihat ide lainnya tentang Hiasan kue, Kue, Ide makanan. bread steam.