Fruit salsa with cinnamon sugar chips. This Fruit Salsa recipe is a sweet salsa made from diced fruit and served with cinnamon chips. Coat one side of each flour tortilla with melted butter or butter flavored cooking spray. Sprinkle tortillas with desired amount of cinnamon sugar.
I have a handful of things that I love to make and this recipe for fruit salsa with cinnamon sugar tortilla chips is one of them! Fresh Fruit Salsa & Cinnamon Tortilla Chips! It's so easy it's not even a recipe but it's so doggone DELICIOUS I had to share!!! You can cook Fruit salsa with cinnamon sugar chips using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fruit salsa with cinnamon sugar chips
- Prepare of Cinnamon chips:.
- You need 6 of 10" flour tortillas.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need of Olive oil spray.
- You need of Fruit salsa:.
- You need 1 of granny Smith apple.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced honey dew melon.
- You need 1/2 lb of strawberries.
- It’s 1/2 lb of raspberries.
- You need 1-2 tbs of preserves (I used raspberry).
- You need 1 of lemon.
I can never have enough of this stuff when fresh fruits are in season. First things first, make the cinnamon sugar chips. Doing this allows for them to cool down in enough time so you can enjoy them with your fruit salsa. Generously sprinkle cinnamon sugar on each and every triangle before flipping and dusting the second side.
Fruit salsa with cinnamon sugar chips step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine cinnamon and sugar, set aside. Working with 3 tortillas at a time, spray both sides of tortillas and sprinkle each side lightly with cinnamon sugar. Stack 3 tortillas and cut into wedges. Spread them out on a baking sheet and bake 10-12 minutes..
- Zest lemon and set aside. Peel and finely chop apple, squeeze 1 tsp lemon juice over apples and stir..
- Finely chop strawberries and melon, add to bowl with apples. Then add raspberries, preserves, and how ever much lemon zest you want. Stir well to combine..
Fruit Salsa with Baked Cinnamon Sugar Chips. This post may contain affiliate links. I've always been a big fan of baked or fried sugar and cinnamon chips (I make these baked ones all the time), but I've actually never paired them with fruit salsa until now. How do you make cinnamon chips for fruit salsa? Spray each side of the pita with the coconut oil cooking spray and dip both sides into a cinnamon sugar mixture.