Breakfast fruit granola bowl. seasonal, fresh fruit. homemade granola (or any granola). nonfat Greek yogurt. a sweet, syrupy drizzle. nuts (I'm rocking the chopped walnuts and ground pistachio My general rule for the yogurt breakfast bowl is to use what's in season. Check out this awesome seasonal fruit guide for reference. Learn how to make a perfect bowl of Fruits and Granola Breakfast rich of Vitamin E, fiber and antioxidants!
Pour the yogurt mixture into a bowl. Arrange the kiwifruit and strawberries slices on top. Sprinkle with the granola and chia seeds and serve immediately. You can have Breakfast fruit granola bowl using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Breakfast fruit granola bowl
- It’s 1 of Banana.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of peanut butter.
- You need of Granola.
- You need of Optional:.
- Prepare of Apple.
- You need of Pear.
- It’s of Raisins.
- Prepare of Honey.
- Prepare of Seeds or nuts.
- You need of Chocolate chips.
A smoothie breakfast bowl is simply a hearty smoothie served in a bowl and topped with granola, nuts, coconut, chocolate chips, fresh fruit — the list of options is endless. It's really one of the most versatile breakfast dishes, as each separate ingredient can be tweaked according to taste and. Jump to Video · Jump to Recipe. This is my go-to breakfast most days during the week.
Breakfast fruit granola bowl step by step
- Get together all your ingredients. Mine included a crunchy granola bar that I pulverized in the package with my handy dandy kitchen bammer..
- Cut up the fruit into bite sized pieces. I just used a banana but when they are in season apples and pears are really good in this breakfast bowl..
- Melt the peanut butter: 2 Tbsp you need about 30 seconds. Beware something funky happens if you microwave peanut butter for to long..
- Pour melted peanut butter over cut up fruit. Note: this travels well but it's important to put peanut butter on fruit so the granola goes on last, thus preventing losing all the yummy peanut butter to your Tupperware top..
- Granola is your choice. Obviously homemade tastes great but if your like me, Monday mornings are not a great time to beat yourself up for not having any in the pantry. I just crumble the prepackaged bars or beat it with my kitchen hammer (which is surprisingly good for Monday mornings)..
- Granola and whatever else you feel lead to toss on goes on top the fruit and peanut butter, and voila you're ready to eat or throw it in your lunchbox. Note: remember those apples you may have used are not going to be pretty if you are packing this for later, bananas and pears travel the best..
Cooked quinoa loaded with chia seeds, coconut cream, homemade granola, yogurt, and fruit. This Poosh favorite takes your basic fruit and granola bowl to the next level, thanks to some of our surprise additions. You can find some of us Poosh-ies munching on this delicious combo of crunchy, crispy, healthy goodness at breakfast, lunch, snack time, and sometimes even dinner. Bowl of oat granola with yogurt. Ceramic granola bowl, assorted ingredients on table.