Fruit Salsa With Cinnamon Tortilla Chips. If you prefer baked cinnamon chips, arrange the tortilla triangles in a single layer on a lightly greased baking sheet. The BEST fresh fruit salsa with homemade cinnamon sugar tortilla chips! So I've been slowly updating a few of my favorite recipes on this site and next up is this fruit salsa with cinnamon tortilla chips.
Such a delicious treat that's sure to be a crowd pleaser! To make the cinnamon tortilla chips, first stir together the cinnamon and sugar. Brush the flour tortillas with butter, then dust with homemade cinnamon sugar. You can have Fruit Salsa With Cinnamon Tortilla Chips using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fruit Salsa With Cinnamon Tortilla Chips
- It’s of strawberries.
- You need of pineapples (I used canned).
- Prepare of peaches (I used canned).
- Prepare of kiwi's.
- It’s of fruit preserve.
- You need of optional) I hardly ever use this unless I'm using all fresh fruit. 6 flour tortillas (8-inch).
- You need of butter, melted.
- Prepare of sugar.
- Prepare of cinnamon.
- It’s of cooking oil.
Fresh Fruit Salsa & Cinnamon Tortilla Chips! It's so easy it's not even a recipe but it's so doggone DELICIOUS I had to share!!! I can never have enough of this stuff when fresh fruits are in season. Simply spoon the fruit salsa into a mason jar, put the chips into a clear bag, and attach the recipe on a cute card.
Fruit Salsa With Cinnamon Tortilla Chips step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Dice up the strawberries, pineapples, peaches and kiwi..
- Place the fruit into a bowl and mix to combine. If using fruit preserve add it in now. Place into the refrigerator to chill. I place mine in the freezer to get it colder faster..
- Spray two baking sheets generously with cooking oil. Set aside..
- Stack tortillas on a plate and slice them into 8 slices. Place the tortilla slices on the baking sheets..
- Melt butter in a bowl In a small bowl, combine cinnamon and sugar..
- Brush tortillas with butter and then sprinkle with the cinnamon sugar mixture..
- Bake for 5-7 minutes. (be careful not to over bake. Tortillas will crisp up more as they cool.) Remove from oven and let cool..
- Notes- I used Grapes,pineapple, strawberries, mango and kiwi. And no fruit preservative. I put some sugar on them after I diced them all up, placed in the refrigerator why I made the chips..
Trust me, they will be thrilled! Spray one side of each flour tortilla with butter flavored cooking spray. Sprinkle tortillas with cinnamon sugar and then spray again with cooking spray. Fruit Salsa recipe is a sweet salsa made from diced fruit and served with cinnamon chips. This appetizer will be a hit at your baby shower or any get together.