Fruit Salad. Fruit salad is a dish consisting of various kinds of fruit, sometimes served in a liquid, either their own juices or a syrup. In different forms, fruit salad can be served as an appetizer, a side salad. This fruit salad tastes exactly like that fake, red fruit punch mix, only with really healthy, delicious ingredients!
Whip up a fresh fruit salad for breakfast or as a light dessert with yogurt or cream. You can also mix fruit with cheese and nuts in savoury salads. Fresh fruit is colorful and nutritious. You can cook Fruit Salad using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fruit Salad
- Prepare of chopped Black Grapes.
- You need of chopped Green Grapes.
- Prepare of chopped Papaya.
- It’s of chopped Strawberries.
- It’s of chopped Banana.
- It’s of black pepper.
- It’s of Lemon juice.
- Prepare of Black Salt.
- It’s of Chaat Masala.
Thrown into a fruit salad, it becomes the perfect take-along dish for parties, picnics and potlucks. Fruit salad is a classic potluck contribution for a reason. It's easy to mix together a variety of fruits that will make a refreshing, flavorful side or dessert. The BEST Fruit Salad with a sweet and bright honey lime dressing!
Fruit Salad instructions
- Take all the fruits and wash them nicely and wipe with dry cloths..
- Chop all the fruits in a bowl and add black pepper powder, chaat masala and mix well..
- Keep fruit salad in fridge to cool down for 10-15 mins.,now sprinkle black salt and serve..
- Note: Add salt at the time of serving..
It's an incredibly refreshing, must have The Best Fruit Salad Recipe. Easy Marshmallow Fruit Salad Recipe I had this delicious fruit salad a lot growing up. This refreshing fruit salad can be made in advance and won't oxidise and go brown. Serve fruit salad inside hollowed-out fruit for a dish that doubles as a centerpiece. Not to mention, one less bowl to clean later.