Fruit Loaf. Knock the dough back by kneading for a few secs. Dried Fruit and Nut Loaf Recipe & Video. I found this Dried Fruit and Nut Loaf recipe at the perfect time.
Remove from the heat, cover and leave overnight. All Bran fruit loaf is one of my favourite grab and go breakfasts; with a thin spread of What I used to make the one bowl All Bran fruit loaf. All Bran or Bran Buds – I prefer to use All Bran rather than bran. You can cook Fruit Loaf using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fruit Loaf
- You need of warm Dano Milk.
- Prepare of flour.
- Prepare of unsalted butter.
- Prepare of instant yeast.
- It’s of granulated sugar.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of lemon zest.
- Prepare of cinnamon.
- Prepare of egg beaten.
- Prepare of mix dried fruits.
- It’s of raisins.
This Boiled Fruit Loaf Recipe tastes just like a classic fruit cake but is so easy to whip up! Get this favorite classic recipe here from one of our favorite bloggers. The Boozy Fruit Loaf recipe out of our category Loaf Cake! Mix well, then spoon into a lightly oiled medium-sized loaf tin.
Fruit Loaf step by step
- TO MAKE THE DOUGH* melt the butter in a small saucepan and leave to cool slightly..
- Since I'm using instant yeast, I add the flour into a mixing bowl, add the yeast, salt, lemon zest, cinnamon, salt, melted butter and mix everything well…
- Next I dissolve the sugar in tgd warm milk and pour in the beaten egg, then proceed to pour the mixture into the mixing bowl with the other ingredients. Using my hand mix everything very well until it forms a rich not to soft or sticky dough..
- Placed dough in an oiled bowl, cover with a clean towel and set aside to double in size for 60mins..
- Once dough is doubled in size, use you hand and punch it down, place the dough on a floured surface…now knead the mixed fruit (that's been soaked in water overnight) into dough. Keep knead tgd dough till all the mixed fruits and raisins are well incorporated into dough….
- Next form into a dough shape, place a buttered and floured dusted baking pan or tray..I used a a baking tray and cover the fruity dough for another 30mins before going to the oven. Give it a clean cut with a sharp knife..
- After 30mins, bake the fruit Loaf in a moderate heat oven for 35-45mins. Once ready…remove and place on a baking rake to cool slightly, sliced and enjoy with your favourite beverage 🍵☕🍶.
- I made mine into a loaf, while my Amzing Butterscotch made his into small balls and baked as Fruity Breakfast Rolls🙂😋❤.
KerryAnn couldn't resist knocking up a delicious Barmbrack when she visited Northern Ireland recently. Plump raisins and sultanas, rich tea and a drop of. A tea loaf is an English bread, made with dried fruit and traditionally served sliced and spread with butter. It is seen as a very traditional cake and the tea loaf is available in cafes and other establishments that serve traditional afternoon tea. It is particularly associated with Yorkshire.