Salted Watermelon Fruit Salad. Find dozens of refreshing watermelon salads at Allrecipes, including tomato watermelon salad, cucumber watermelon salad, watermelon feta salad A little lime, salt, and honey go a long way in this dish created out of sheer boredom. One night last summer we were grilling fish and corn, yet again. Did you know that the addition of salt is an old trick to consume unripe or bitter fruit?
This is very tasty, colorful and refreshing on a warm day. Combine the juices, water and sugar together. Pour over the fruits and toss lightly. You can have Salted Watermelon Fruit Salad using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salted Watermelon Fruit Salad
- You need of fresh strawberries quartered divided.
- It’s of fresh golden kiwi divided.
- Prepare of fresh pineapple divided.
- It’s of fresh watermelon divided.
- You need of sugar divided.
- You need of salt.
Chill if desired or serve immediately. Assemble the salad: In a large serving bowl, combine the watermelon, mango, watermelon rind and kiwi. Season with the Aleppo-sumac salt, agave and lime juice, tossing. This watermelon feta salad recipe is a fast, fresh, and pretty summer salad that's really simple to throw together for easy entertaining.
Salted Watermelon Fruit Salad step by step
- Wash, peel, stem, and slice the fruits.the strawberries should be lengthwise. Put the strawberries, kiwi, and pineapple into 2 bowls and add sugar..
- Lightly salt the watermelon pieces and add them on top of both bowls. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
Melons love salt (think prosciutto and cantaloup). In fact, if you just want to give a slice of watermelon some extra pizzaz, sprinkle just a little salt on it. So you are getting a little sweet from the melon, salty from the cheese, tangy from the lime, herbiness from the cilantro, spiciness from the chiles, and. Serve this watermelon, feta and mint salad as a side dish at a barbecue or picnic. Bursting with fresh, summer flavours, it's also two of your five-a-day.