Kamrakh (Star fruit) Tangy chutney. Star Fruits Chutney Recipe, Uses in Star Fruits / Kamranga, Cooking Oil, Red Chili, Cumin, Mustards Seed, Salt, Turmeric powder, Red chili powder, Suger all well mix Fry and Boil. Somehow i managed to bought this from market here in delhi ,and how can i not make this Star fruit Sweet Chutney. This is a sweet and sour Kamrakh Chutney, with a south Indian touch.
I am telling you this coz some people are fascinated by this pretty looking thing but for some reason are afraid to. Kamrakh ka achar- kamrakh/Carambola /Star fruit is a sweet and sour juicy fruit which when sliced resemble the shape of a star. Kamrakh is very rich in Vitamin C, antioxidants and Fiber and low in sodium, fat and acids. You can have Kamrakh (Star fruit) Tangy chutney using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kamrakh (Star fruit) Tangy chutney
- Prepare of Kamrakh. Green chilly 1 chopped.
- You need of jaggery grated.
- Prepare of Saunf pdr1tsp.
- You need of Jeera pdr.
- It’s of Methii pdr.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Garam masala.
- It’s of Turmeric pdr.
- Prepare of Oil -2.
- Prepare of water.
This sour fruit is very good for polishing stained and rusted metal surfaces due. See great recipes for Kamrakh (Star fruit) Tangy chutney too! Star Fruit KamrangaStreet Food Green Kamranga Masala Mix Vorta Recipe & People Enjoying Eating. Ingredients for Kachaalu Te Kamrakh Da Salad Recipe.
Kamrakh (Star fruit) Tangy chutney step by step
- Cut kamrakh lengthwise or widthwise..
- Take oil in a wok and add jeera pdr, saunf pdr, turmeic pdr and methi pdr along with kamrakh..
- Mix in salt and cook for 5 mts. only..
- Now add 1/2 cup water,jaggery and garam masala..
- Let it cook for another 5 mts..
- Tasty tangy tickling kamrah sauce or chutney or launji is ready..
- It cooks very fast so be aware of time..
Transfer taro into a bowl, add black salt, red chilli powder, chaat masala, tamarind chutney, green chutney and salt. It is and eyeopener on toast. On chicken, fish or pork you get a meal in a moment. Star fruit or Carambola is a star shaped tropical fruit which is sweet and sour. The given recipe is a hot, tangy and refreshing Star Fruit chutney prepared on a hot summer day as sides or dips.