Mixed fruit custard. Fruit custard is one of the easiest dessert and also very tasty and healthy. A fruit custard is basically made by mixing fruits with custard sauce. This delicious dessert is also Once the custard has cooled, add the mixed fruits.
One of my reader requested to share some simple & easy to make fruit recipes/fruit salad/dessert recipes. The first recipe came to my mind on reading the mail was this simple Fruit. A timeless recipe that has been enjoyed for generations, the Fruit Custard is an aesthetic mix of fruits. You can cook Mixed fruit custard using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mixed fruit custard
- Prepare of milk.
- It’s of custard powder.
- It’s of spn green cardamom powder.
- Prepare of th cup sugar.
- You need of fruits (whatever you like you can add).
Fruit custard is a delicious chilled dessert made using custard and mixed fruits. This is a very special dessert commonly made in hyderabad. It is also a popular dessert all over India. Fruit Custard is one of the most delicious and healthy desserts and is very easy to make no matter what the occasion is.
Mixed fruit custard step by step
- Boil the milk. the switch off the gas..
- In a bowl take 2 tb spn custard powder and 3 tb spn milk and mix it well. no lump should be there..
- Pour the custard mixture in the boiled milk and add the sugar. mix it well. turn on the gas (low heat).
- Mixture will start thicken slightly then turn off the gas..
- Take out the mixture in a bowl and let it be completely cold at room temp..
- Now add the fruits : 1/4 th cup green grapes, 1/4 th cup black grapes, 1/4 cup chopped banana, 1/4 th cup pomegranate, 1/4 cup chopped kiwis, /4 th cup chopped apple. add cardamom powder and mix it well..
- Keep the bowl in the fridge for 2 hrs. fruit custard is ready to eat..
Mixed Fruit Salad in vanilla custard sauce – A popular Indian dessert recipe..chopped fruits mixed with custard milk. commonly used fruits in this recipe are banana, apple, green grapes, black grapes and pomegranate. fruit salad with custard recipe can be extended by. About Easy Fruit Custard Recipe: Mixed fruit custard makes for an amazing summer dessert which not only makes for a healthy dessert but also requires very less cooking with minimal ingredients. Mixed Fruit Custard – Pudding, Kheer, Jelly, Custard Whisk custard powder and milk well and cook on high heat. Creamy Sugar Free custard mixed with assorted fruits, served chilled. Ingredients for Mixed Fruit Custard Recipe.