Fruit Salad. Fruit salad is a dish consisting of various kinds of fruit, sometimes served in a liquid, either their own juices or a syrup. In different forms, fruit salad can be served as an appetizer, a side salad. This fruit salad tastes exactly like that fake, red fruit punch mix, only with really healthy, delicious ingredients!
Whip up a fresh fruit salad for breakfast or as a light dessert with yogurt or cream. You can also mix fruit with cheese and nuts in savoury salads. Fresh fruit is colorful and nutritious. You can have Fruit Salad using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fruit Salad
- You need of can peaches.
- You need of can pineapple chunks.
- It’s of box dry vanilla instant pudding mix.
- It’s of strawberries, (quartered).
- It’s of banana, (sliced).
- You need of blueberries.
- It’s of grapes (any color).
- You need of sugar (optional).
Thrown into a fruit salad, it becomes the perfect take-along dish for parties, picnics and potlucks. Fruit salad is a classic potluck contribution for a reason. It's easy to mix together a variety of fruits that will make a refreshing, flavorful side or dessert. The BEST Fruit Salad with a sweet and bright honey lime dressing!
Fruit Salad instructions
- In a large bowl combine peaches, pineapples, and vanilla pudding mix. (Use the juices from the cans also).
- Mix well until pudding is dissolved..
- Stir in strawberries, banana, blueberries, grapes, and the sugar..
- Refrigerate until chilled.
It's an incredibly refreshing, must have The Best Fruit Salad Recipe. Easy Marshmallow Fruit Salad Recipe I had this delicious fruit salad a lot growing up. This refreshing fruit salad can be made in advance and won't oxidise and go brown. Serve fruit salad inside hollowed-out fruit for a dish that doubles as a centerpiece. Not to mention, one less bowl to clean later.