Fruit Salad. Fruit salad is a dish consisting of various kinds of fruit, sometimes served in a liquid, either their own juices or a syrup. In different forms, fruit salad can be served as an appetizer, a side salad. This fruit salad tastes exactly like that fake, red fruit punch mix, only with really healthy, delicious ingredients!
Whip up a fresh fruit salad for breakfast or as a light dessert with yogurt or cream. You can also mix fruit with cheese and nuts in savoury salads. Fresh fruit is colorful and nutritious. You can cook Fruit Salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fruit Salad
- It’s of Pineapple.
- It’s of Mango.
- Prepare of Banana.
- Prepare of Strawberry jelly.
- You need of Nos Cardamom.
- Prepare of Nos Clove.
- Prepare of Nos Cinnamon Pieces.
- Prepare of Sugar – to sweeten the fruits.
- It’s of Vanilla ice cream.
Thrown into a fruit salad, it becomes the perfect take-along dish for parties, picnics and potlucks. Fruit salad is a classic potluck contribution for a reason. It's easy to mix together a variety of fruits that will make a refreshing, flavorful side or dessert. The BEST Fruit Salad with a sweet and bright honey lime dressing!
Fruit Salad step by step
- Cut pineapple and mango into small cubes. Add pineapple, sugar and spices into a pan, cook for few minutes. Remove from fire and allow it to cool..
- Add mango to this and chill in the refrigerator..
- Cut banana and strawberry jelly into small cubes just before serving. Mix everything together and serve with vanilla ice cream..
It's an incredibly refreshing, must have The Best Fruit Salad Recipe. Easy Marshmallow Fruit Salad Recipe I had this delicious fruit salad a lot growing up. This refreshing fruit salad can be made in advance and won't oxidise and go brown. Serve fruit salad inside hollowed-out fruit for a dish that doubles as a centerpiece. Not to mention, one less bowl to clean later.