Fruit salad. Fruit salad is a dish consisting of various kinds of fruit, sometimes served in a liquid, either their own juices or a syrup. In different forms, fruit salad can be served as an appetizer, a side salad. This fruit salad tastes exactly like that fake, red fruit punch mix, only with really healthy, delicious ingredients!
Whip up a fresh fruit salad for breakfast or as a light dessert with yogurt or cream. You can also mix fruit with cheese and nuts in savoury salads. Fresh fruit is colorful and nutritious. You can have Fruit salad using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fruit salad
- Prepare of big mango.
- It’s of Dragon fruit.
- Prepare of Green grapes.
- It’s of sweet melon.
- Prepare of green apple.
- Prepare of Some strawberries.
- You need of quince.
- You need of strawberry juice.
- Prepare of yusuf effendi or chinese orange.
Thrown into a fruit salad, it becomes the perfect take-along dish for parties, picnics and potlucks. Fruit salad is a classic potluck contribution for a reason. It's easy to mix together a variety of fruits that will make a refreshing, flavorful side or dessert. The BEST Fruit Salad with a sweet and bright honey lime dressing!
Fruit salad step by step
- Open the dragon fruit cut to cubes keep the skin as in picture for serving..
- Open the mango cut it in to cubes..
- Cut the sweet melon, apple, quince to cubes.
- Cutt the strawberry to half..
- Peel the Chinese orange..
- Add the green grapes..
- Add the strawberry juice mix them..
- Add them in dragon fruit skin as in photo for serving and decorate it withe strawberry.
It's an incredibly refreshing, must have The Best Fruit Salad Recipe. Easy Marshmallow Fruit Salad Recipe I had this delicious fruit salad a lot growing up. This refreshing fruit salad can be made in advance and won't oxidise and go brown. Serve fruit salad inside hollowed-out fruit for a dish that doubles as a centerpiece. Not to mention, one less bowl to clean later.