Fruit Salad – Tropical. This tropical fruit salad is the perfect summer entertaining recipe – it's great for brunch, the perfect make-ahead potluck fare, or the ultimate refreshing side dish for a barbecue. Fruit salad is a light, sweet, and good-for-you summer salad recipe. Simply toss honey and lime juice with your favorite tropical fruits, and add flaked coconut.
My entire picky family devoured this fruit salad. A few Summer salads I also love are Ahi Poke Bowl with Mango and Chilled Watermelon Cucumber Feta Salad. It makes a great big bowl, big enough to feed a crowd so it's. You can have Fruit Salad – Tropical using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fruit Salad – Tropical
- You need of cans of pineapple chucks.
- It’s of cans Mandarin oranges.
- You need of Sour Cream.
- Prepare of marshmallows (6 oz.).
- You need of sliced bananas.
- Prepare of Shredded Coconut.
This beautiful fruit salad is like a lighter form of fruit cocktail – just a tad creamy, but still allowing the It's made with a mouth-watering assortment of tropical fruit and local fruit for the most divine fruit. This tropical fruit salad recipe is so refreshing and is the perfect dessert for a hot summer day with zingy papaya, mango, pineapple and kiwi. Welcome to my home and let's make some Tropical Fruit Salad! This Exotic Fruit Salad is sweet, so fruity and refreshing!
Fruit Salad – Tropical instructions
- Mix drained pineapple, drained oranges, and sour cream well..
- Chill in refrigerator overnight in covered container..
- Before serving, mix in 1/2 the bag of marshmallows..
- Add banana slices to salad until it looks like enough or until consistency of salad is as you like it. I used 8 small bananas..
- Add chopped walnuts OR coconut if desired. I LOVE the coconut in this salad!.
I use some of my favorite fruits in. Tropical Fruit Salad Recipe – a simple and refreshing tropical fruit salad starring pineapple, mangoes, papaya and kiwi coated in a lemon, passion fruit, guava dressing. Tropical Fruit Salad bursting with all your favorite fruits and the best dressing! This Tropical Fruit Salad is sweet, refreshing, crunchy and what paradisaical dreams are made of! Introducing the world's most simple fruit salad recipe, with a tropical twist!