Mike's Peppered Fruit Salsa With Cinnamon Chips. This Fruit Salsa recipe is a sweet salsa made from diced fruit and served with cinnamon chips. This salsa can also be serve with cinnamon graham grackers or cinnamon pita chips. Best when made and eaten the same day otherwise the.
Serve this along side our favorite oven baked cinnamon crisps for dipping, this is going to be your new go-to! See how to make homemade fruit salsa with cinnamon-sugar sprinkled baked tortilla wedges. You'll see how to make sweet, fresh fruit salsa, combining. You can cook Mike's Peppered Fruit Salsa With Cinnamon Chips using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Peppered Fruit Salsa With Cinnamon Chips
- You need of ● For The Salsa.
- Prepare of Fresh Strawberries.
- You need of Fresh Raspberries.
- It’s of Fresh Mint.
- You need of LG Red Apple.
- You need of Can Minced Pineapple.
- Prepare of EX LG Firm Beefeater Tomato.
- You need of LG Jalapeño Pepper.
- You need of White Onion.
- Prepare of Cilantro.
- It’s of EX LG Pablamo Pepper [or 2/3 cup].
- You need of Habenero Peppers [or 1/4 cup].
- It’s of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Limes [juiced].
- It’s of Lemons [juiced].
- It’s of Each: Bell Peppers [red, orange, yellow & green].
- You need of ● For The Cinnamon Chips.
- You need of Thick 6" Round Flour Tortillas [quartered].
- You need of Fresh Ground Cinnamon.
- It’s of Frying Oil.
Homemade Fruit Salsa With Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla Chips – a delicious recipe the whole family will love! Top on yogurt, ice cream This fruit salsa with homemade cinnamon crisps is one of the best homemade fruit salsa recipes you can find! It's guaranteed to be a crowd pleaser! Kiwi fruit, apples, raspberries, and strawberries make up this colorful salsa.
Mike's Peppered Fruit Salsa With Cinnamon Chips step by step
- Here's what you'll need. Pineapple not pictured..
- Fine chop everything except for raspberries and strawberries. Leave raspberries whole and quarter your large strawberries..
- Quarter your fresh flour tortillas..
- Fry in oil until tortillas are browned and crispy. Work in 10 chip batches..
- Drain chips on thick paper towels and dust with [no sugar] ground cinnamon immediately so it sticks to chips..
- Serve chips warm and salsa ice cold..
- This salsa is excellent on toasted bagels with cream cheese as well. Enjoy!.
It'll be a treat that guests will not want to miss.especially when served with homemade cinnamon-flavored chips. Flip them over and do this again on the other side. Made with pineapples, strawberries, peaches, kiwi and red grapes! Watch me make this fruit salsa and cinnamon chips from start to finish! So I've been slowly updating a few of my favorite recipes on this.