Spicy Hotdog fruit crown. Raw Vlog, eating Myungrang corn dog, Myungrang potato corn dog, Korean spicy fried chicken in Los Angeles. Pls leave me some suga and don't forget to give. We all love corn dogs, well if you don't then you need to get away from my channel!
Are you tired eating them the same ole way? Well, in this video I show you how to make the Spicy Hot Dog Crunch! These Korean-style hot dogs are your basic grilled beef hot dog in a bun, but with a really special (and simple) spicy kimchi slaw and creamy sauce. You can have Spicy Hotdog fruit crown using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Hotdog fruit crown
- It’s of large delicious red grapes, seedless.
- You need of chopped watermelon, seedless.
- It’s of large vine ripened tomato, diced.
- You need of large eggs.
- It’s of chili garlic paste.
- You need of salt.
- You need of hotdogs, I used beef.
- Prepare of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need of butter.
Your guests may start by thinking you are making simple hot dogs, but when you bring out the sauce bowl and the slaw, their interest will be piqued! Set aside until ready to serve. I love spicy food, I add hot sauce to almost everything and enjoy the pain. So naturally when I learned of the existence of this, tasty yet burny ramen Flavor Name: Spicy Chicken Roasted NoodlesVerified Purchase.
Spicy Hotdog fruit crown step by step
- Slice grapes in half. Slice hotdogs. Beat the eggs..
- Heat oil in pan.
- Add hotdogs, tomatoes, grapes, and watermelon to the hot oil. Get a little color on the hotdog pieces, and your done. Don't over stir or your watermelon will be nothing but juice..
- Lightly salt with half the salt..
- Fry the eggs in butter. when done add salt..
- Form a ring of eggs around the plates edge. Pour the hotdog mixture in the center of eggs. Top the eggs with chili paste..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
It's def a spicy if you're not used to heat but no where near as hot as YouTubers make out. A nice spicy hot dog is the best choice for this delicious dish. But of course a regular beef hot dog works great too! Add the grilled hot dogs to your bun of choice. Drizzle buffalo hot sauce, blue cheese dressing, and crumbled blue cheese over the top of the dogs.