Pumpkin Bread. This pumpkin bread recipe is quite adaptable to different types of pumpkin purée and spice mixes. We took an old recipe from Fannie Farmer as a base and have made several changes to it over the years. A holiday-favorite or year-round This is for a pumpkin quick bread that has cream cheese in the middle.
When September rolls around, I have the. This moist & delicious pumpkin bread is the perfect cozy fall treat! I typically crave pumpkin bread at two times of day: in the morning for breakfast or in the afternoon with a coffee or tea. You can cook Pumpkin Bread using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Bread
- It’s 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- It’s 1.5 sticks of unsalted butter, softened.
- It’s 2 cups of sugar.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1 (15 oz) of can pure pumpkin.
Pumpkin bread is a type of moist quick bread made with pumpkin. The pumpkin can be cooked and softened before being used or simply baked with the bread; using canned pumpkin renders it a simpler dish to prepare. Additional ingredients include nuts (such as walnuts) and raisins. Pumpkin bread that's turned into cornbread, monkey bread, and bread pudding?
Pumpkin Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 325º.
- Grease two loaf pans.
- In a medium bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar until just blended. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Continue beating until light and fluffy. Beat in the pumpkin – it will look lumpy, that's ok.
- Add flour mixture and mix on low until combined.
- Divide batter evenly into prepared pans. Bake 65-75 minutes or until tester toothpick comes out clean..
- Leave to cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a rack to cool completely..
Try our favorite easy, updated pumpkin bread recipes all autumn long, and then try out some of the best. Pumpkin Cranberry Bread Recipe Demonstration – Joyofbaking.com. How to Make Homemade Pumpkin Bread and Muffins! Pumpkin bread is a traditional sweet desert bread, popular in the cooler fall and early winter months, with a flavor reminiscent of a pumpkin pie! This Pumpkin Bread recipe is soft, moist and full of flavor with lots of pumpkin and spice!