Sweet Strawberry Chia Milk Sorbet / Fruit Dessert. Place berries in the work bowl of a food processor and puree until smooth. What can I say about homemade fruit sorbets? First, they're pretty much summer perfection, all wrapped up in a sweet, frozen, healthy treat.
This sorbet is naturally sweetened with honey, making it a healthy dessert option that will still satisfy your sweet tooth! Why this is the best strawberry sorbet. The kids are going to love this one! You can cook Sweet Strawberry Chia Milk Sorbet / Fruit Dessert using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet Strawberry Chia Milk Sorbet / Fruit Dessert
- It’s of strawberries.
- You need of small can condensed milk.
- It’s of Chia Seeds.
- It’s of Water.
See more ideas about Dessert recipes, Delicious desserts, Just desserts. Strawberry pie with fresh strawberries mounded high in a rich, buttery crust. Toasty nuts, lots of brown sugar, and a sweet glaze combine to make this fantastic Toasted Pecan Bundt Cake from Bake or Break. Chia seed puddings are all the rage these days, and for good reason.
Sweet Strawberry Chia Milk Sorbet / Fruit Dessert instructions
- Soak Chia seeds in water. Stir with teaspoon. Set aside for 30 mins or more..
- Wash strawberries. Discard the ones with mold forming as it will affect the taste of your dessert. Remove tops (leaves) by pulling it with your fingers. Slice off any soft mushy parts (fruit damage from packing/transport). Feed those to your dog, strawberries are good for them 🙂 Slice strawberries into desired bite size pieces..
- Add 1/4 can condensed milk. Add just enough to cover the berries with a little extra dollop. Stir..
- Check your Chia. If it has formed gel like substance around it, it's ready to be added. Scoop with a spoon into your berry mix. Up to you how much Chia you want to add. Less or more won't hurt. Stir..
- Taste. Adjust sweetness by adding a little more condensed milk. Pop in the chiller to let the Chia absorb the milk & strawberry flavor. Ready to be served after 2 hours or more. Sorbet: Pop in the freezer and enjoy! Great refreshment on a hot day!.
When stirred with water, juice, or milk In my case, that means a sweet spring combo of strawberries, coconut, and lime. To make this creamy dessert, simply puree a couple big handfuls of strawberries in a blender with coconut. This homemade strawberry sorbet is simple to make and very refreshing. But in the mean time, I have a pretty easy, sweet and delicious recipe for a homemade strawberry sorbet. I love chocolate desserts too, but a lot of times the fruit desserts win for me.