Marble pound cake with dry fruits. Mix half of filtered flour and baking powder. Mix another half and dry fruits. This Marble Pound Cake is tasty and beautiful!
I did equal parts chocolate and vanilla batter for my cake, but you can always do more or less of the flavor you like best. Supremely Moist Marble Pound Cake topped with juicy strawberries! Raise your hand if you have a hard time choosing between chocolate and vanilla. You can have Marble pound cake with dry fruits using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Marble pound cake with dry fruits
- You need of butter.
- Prepare of sugar.
- It’s of eggs.
- You need of flour.
- It’s of small Tbsp baking powder.
- You need of big Tbsp cacao powder.
- Prepare of dry fruits.
- It’s of milk.
My family does not care for pound cake, claim it is too dry. I have tried dozens of recipes. Do you have a good pound cake recipe in your repertoire that you gift to a friend or bring to a How to Create the Marble Effect for Pound Cake. There are two ways to make a marble effect Just tried this recipe today and it turned out great!
Marble pound cake with dry fruits instructions
- Mix butter and sugar.
- Mix stirred eggs with 1.
- Mix half of filtered flour and baking powder.
- Mix another half and dry fruits.
- Mix cocoa powder with milk.
- Add 1/3 of the mix from step 4 into 5 for chocolate dough..
- Mix with step 6 and the rest of step 4 and make it marble.
- Pour it into the mould and bake it under 170c for 40mins.
- **Dry fruits are better to be minced. Also good to put under rum or some alcohol.
If my version is a bit dry, what should I do to make the cake. Fold in dry fruits with little strokes. A combination of two amazing flavors, authentic pound cake and fudge chocolate cake. FULL RECIPE BELOW Everything you love about traditional pound cake dressed up with a chocolate swirl. Learn how in this video tutorial!