So Yummy Fruit Tart. Prepare pudding mix according to the package instructions and transfer to a piping bag. Fill each tart cup with pudding and garnish with fresh fruit. Four ingredients for the crust: cashews, raisins, vanilla (+ salt, but that hardly counts).
Cream cheese filling topped with fresh fruit and citrus glaze. The perfect gluten-free fruit tart for brunch This fresh fruit tart has the most scrumptious buttery shortbread cookie crust, and tart lemon cream. It's fresh, springy and so delicious! You can have So Yummy Fruit Tart using 17 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of So Yummy Fruit Tart
- Prepare of for pie crust.
- It’s of Flours.
- You need of Egg yolks.
- Prepare of Salted butter.
- You need of Sugar.
- You need of Cornstarch.
- Prepare of Ice water.
- You need of for custard filling.
- It’s of Low fat milk.
- Prepare of + 2 tbsp granulated sugar.
- It’s of Cornstarch.
- It’s of Egg yolks.
- Prepare of Vanilla.
- Prepare of Salted butter.
- Prepare of Yellow Food colouring.
- You need of Seasonal fruit of your choice.
- You need of Optional jam for brushing.
The mini tart crust is made from a simple food processor dough reminiscent of shortbread and pressed into mini-muffin tins. Vanilla custard fills the cups after they're baked So tasty! Types of fruit for mini tarts. Blueberries and raspberries are my favorite fruits to use, but there are plenty of yummy options!
So Yummy Fruit Tart step by step
- For pie crust.
- Combine all dry ingredients in the big bowl, then place butter in it. Process it till butter mix together. Lastly pour wet ingredients. Mix it well..
- Wrap dough with the wrapper put in the fridge more less 30 mnt..
- Remove from the fridge. Let it out for 10 mnt bfore flatten it..
- Flatten dough using roller pin. Can also use pasta maker, so we can get the same size flat..
- Then cut into circle shapes, wrap upside down to make a shell. So we can get room enough to place the custard in it..
- Bake for 300 – 350 F until colour change golden brown or 10 – 15 mnt.Set aside..
- For custard filling.
- Bring a boil milk in a medium heat into the pot. Add sugar, food coloring, and vanilla. Stir it constantly..
- In another bowl whisk egg yolk lightly, then add cornstarch gradually. Take 2 spoons milk from the pot then add and mix it with cornstarch and yolk. It is just deluting process..
- Add cornstarch mixing into the milk in the pot. Whisk it constantly..
- If the milk looks nice thick, add butter in it. Stir it well, and turn of the stove..
- Start to arrange fruit into the shell that already put some custard. Better way to put custard, when it is still warm..
- To make it looks glossy brush with jam. Put the jam in the microwave for few second so easier to brush it.. Keep in the fridge is better way to make pie looks more shiny..