Fruit Breakfast Bowl. Greek Yogurt Breakfast Bowls start with rich creamy yogurt, topped with fresh fruits, nuts, granola, and superfoods for a perfect start to the day! From savory breakfast bowls made with avocado, quinoa, and black beans to light and fruity smoothie bowls, find the perfect recipe for the first meal of the day. This Fruit Granola Yogurt Breakfast Bowl is a scrumptious, healthy breakfast recipe made with fresh fruit, homemade granola, and greek yogurt.
They say its the most important meal of the day and this Fruit and Oatmeal Breakfast Bowl recipe is the perfect recipe to whip up for breakfast to kickstart your day with healthy carbs. I like to keep things interesting in the mornings so I never get bored I keep things interesting by switching up the fruit I add into my breakfast bowl every morning. · A yogurt bowls breakfast with fruit – superfood fruits; DATES! Make this grain free Sticky Date Cake breakfast bowls recipe for breakfast or dessert. You can cook Fruit Breakfast Bowl using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fruit Breakfast Bowl
- Prepare of Plain yogurt 4,5% fat.
- Prepare of strawberry compote.
- It’s of Persimmon (you may also know this as Kaki fruit).
- It’s of red apple.
- Prepare of Clementine.
- Prepare of Oats (around 1 tbsp).
- You need of raisins (around 1 tbsp).
And there are many reasons why fruit-layered breakfast bowls are my favorite! Not only do they The basic ingredients needed for each fruit breakfast bowl are pretty simple (and easy enough for. Fresh fruits salad in bowl isolated on white. Healthy breakfast bowl with chia seeds pudding, mango, cereal, pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds on a kitchen table with copy.
Fruit Breakfast Bowl step by step
- Wash thoroughly all of your fruit!.
- Cut the strawberries in half or in quarters it they're too big and scoop out a few spoonfuls of the juice as well. You can easily buy fresh strawberries, but since they're not in season right now, I bought a compote, which is also very tasty and the liquid softens the texture of the entire dish..
- Peel the persimmon (I used Fuyu Kaki, which are the type of persimmons you can eat directly after buying and don't have to wait for them to ripen. You can also use the Hachiya, which are larger in size and have the shape of an acorn, but you have to leave them in a warm and sunny place for about 10 days until it gets softer. The inside can get very mushy, so you can easily scoop it out with a spoon later.) and dice the inside of the fruit. The peel is also very tasty, so I suggest you save it and use it as a snack when you get hungry again..
- Cut the apple in bite-size pieces. I leave the skin on, because I like the the texture, but feel free to peel it if you don't like it..
- Peel the clementine and separate it into wedges. I cut mine in half and got all the seeds out, because I don't want to spit them out while eating..
- Get a big bowl and add in your yogurt. After that, add in the strawberries and their juice, the diced persimmon, apple and clementine and top them with the oats and raisins..
- If you're like me and want to taste all the ingredients in every spoonful, I suggest you mix them together until all the fruit are coated in the yogurt, which should now be a nice pink color from the strawberry compote..
Placed the chopped fruit in another bowl and pour the dressing over it. Mix well and refrigerate overnight, or until ready to serve. Pineapple-Mango Breakfast Bowls Take your taste buds to the tropics with these fruit-and-yogurt-filled pineapple boats. A wide variety of fruit bowl breakfast options are. Learn how to make a perfect bowl of Fruits and Granola Breakfast rich of Vitamin E, fiber and antioxidants!