Delayne's Fruit Pizza. The time-saving secret behind this beautiful fruit pizza is a crust made from Pillsbury™ refrigerated sugar cookie dough, and the wow factor comes from the rainbow of fresh fruit. This recipe for fruit pizza is a colorful dish to serve during Fourth of July or at a backyard barbecue. Carefully lift up each end of the parchment paper and slide the pizza crust onto the surface that it will.
Sugar cookie crust, cream cheese, and fresh fruit. Watch how to build a delicious fruit pizza, using cookie dough. Fruit Pizza is an excellent example of a casual dessert, perfect for large get togethers. You can have Delayne's Fruit Pizza using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Delayne's Fruit Pizza
- Prepare of Base.
- You need of Flour.
- It’s of Butter.
- You need of Sugar.
- It’s of Spread.
- Prepare of Cream cheese.
- You need of Sugar.
- You need of Glaze.
- It’s of Orange juice.
- You need of Water.
- It’s of Cornstarch.
- It’s of Sugar.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Lemon juice.
Here is a very simple tutorial on how to make fruit. We LOVE fruit pizza around here! I mean, is anything better than a cookie pizza?? To get started, lightly grease a round pizza pan with.
Delayne's Fruit Pizza step by step
- For the base – mix flour, sugar and butter together until combined into dough.
- Roll dough out on sprayed pizza pan.
- Bake at 350 for 10 min.
- For the spread – mix cream cheese and sugar then spread on base.
- Cut up any type of fruit you want into slices and layer on pizza. For the pizza in the photo I used apples, oranges, blueberries and strawberries..
- For the glaze – in a pot mix together orange juice, water, cornstarch, sugar, salt and lemon juice and boil until it thickens and becomes translucent – about one min.
- Spread over top of fruit and then chill pizza until cool. Serve with whipped cream..
Fruit Pizza (with Cream Cheese Frosting!) – Cooking Classy. It's fun and easy to make yet it's always a showstopper that's sure to impress, both in flavor and presentation. If fruit on pizza sounds like an odd idea, consider this: I sweetened the dough by sprinkling it with sugar before baking, and, once out of the oven, topped it with an addictive ricotta-cream cheese layer that's. A delicious sugar cookie crust with cream cheese frosting topped with your favorite fruits. This fruit pizza is definitely a family favorite.