Economical fruit cake. Brush top of hot cake with extra sherry. Cover cake with foil; cool in pan. Learn the essential secrets to make perfect fruitcake.
Amazing Cake Decorating Ideas for Everyone Most Satisfying Chocolate Cake Recipes Tutorials. The fruit cake is a heavy cake laden with dried fruit and nuts, and redolent with sweet spices, with origins that date back to the Ancient Egyptians and the Ancient Greeks. You can have Economical fruit cake using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Economical fruit cake
- You need of milk.
- It’s of margarine.
- Prepare of sugar.
- It’s of dried fruit. (raisins/sultanas/bakers mix).
- You need of all-purpose flour.
- It’s of baking powder.
- You need of ground cinnamon.
- You need of salt.
- You need of eggs.
Glace fruit mix for an tasty yet economical fruitcake. Our Fruit Cake mix represents a good value for the home baker and goes beyond fruit cakes. This cake is super moist and very yummy! You could use cranberry Fruitcake should be made at least one month or more in advance of the time that they will be used. butter and flour to grease and dust the pan.
Economical fruit cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 180degrees Celcius.
- Place margarine, dried fruit, milk and sugar in a saucepan and boil. Cinnamon can be added at this stage or later.
- Sift the flour ,baking powder, salt and cinnamon together in a bowl..
- Once boiled ingredients have cooled down, blend them with the dry ingredients.
- Blend the eggs into the mixture, avoid overbeating and crushing the fruits.
- Pour the batter into a greased baking pan and bake for about 30minutes.
Pour into the buttered and dusted bread pan. Wendy from Wendy's Kitchen Table and resident WHOot Contributor is here to share how she makes this easy and delicious Fruit Cake. Christmas Fruit Cakes: Coffeecakes.com presents Fruit Cakes full of cream for special occasions! "The Grandmas Original Fruit and Nut Cake Ring was the > winner this year. Eggless Fruit Cake loaded with dried fruits, nuts and filled with the aroma of all the warm spices. For this Eggless Fruit Cake, I have used spices like cinnamon, nutmeg, cardamom and all spice.