Allspice fruit cocktail cake. Stir in Fruit Cocktail till well combined. Icing: Sprinkle Brown Sugar on top and cut pats of Butter and place on top of Brown Sugar. This delicious cake comes together fast, starting with a cake mix.
It's so easy to make that it practically makes itself. Instead of eating fruit cocktail right out of the can, make a cake with it instead. My mom used to serve us bowls of fruit cocktail for dessert. You can cook Allspice fruit cocktail cake using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Allspice fruit cocktail cake
- It’s of granulated sugar.
- Prepare of fruit cocktail.
- It’s of allspice.
- It’s of pumpkin spice.
- Prepare of cinnamon.
- You need of bisquick, or pancake mix.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of powdered sugar.
- It’s of butter.
I also love this fruit cocktail cake because it is tasty. It's a super light, super delish cake that you can make with ingredients that are The cake has a light flavor, and the brown sugar caramelizes a bit on top to make it even better. Some people prefer Fruit Cocktail Cake a little bit. Fruit Cocktail Cake (from a Cake Mix)Food.com. coconut, yellow cake mix, brown sugar, coconut, fruit, eggs. chips, cake mix, oil, flavoring, eggs.
Allspice fruit cocktail cake step by step
- Preheat your over to 350°F..
- Pour both cans of fruit cocktail In a bowl and sugar, cinnamon, all spice, and pumpkin spice, vanilla extract to it and set aside..
- Mix bisquick or pancake mix with water to a loose consistency.
- Add fruit cocktail mixture on top of the bisquick mixture.
- Slice up the stick of butter into ten slices and place on top your cake.
- Don't forget to spray your pan.
- Bake for 20 min or until golden brown..
- Mix up in a bowl. Powered sugar, butter a vanilla extract and pour over your cake while it's still warm.
- Let cool for 30 min and serve..
If you've never had fruit cocktail cake before, you cannot imagine how delicious it is. Place eggs, sugar, flour, fruit cocktail (juice and all) and vanilla in a mixing bowl. Mix on low speed until well blended. Scrape down sides and mix again for about another minute. This fruit cocktail cake recipe is the easiest dump cake ever!