No-Knead Artisan Bread. It's so easy to make, it's practically fool-proof! Artisan bread is a short shelf-life bread that has a longer fermentation period than that of typical bread and rolls. Keyword artisan bread, artisan bread recipe, how to make artisan bread.
The beautiful, crusty and fluffy bread that results from just four ingredients will knock your socks off! Yields a crusty, chewy, beautiful bread. This No Knead Artisan Bread is my normal, go-to, everyday bread recipe. You can have No-Knead Artisan Bread using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of No-Knead Artisan Bread
- It’s 400 g of bread flour.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of yeast.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of table salt.
- It’s 1 1/3 cups of water.
You'll find this dough in my fridge at just about any given time. It's a sure thing and it's just about effortless to. Like so many rustic bread recipes, it relies on just pantry staples of all-purpose flour, yeast, salt, and water. Exceptionally delicious no-knead bread that features airy and soft crumb, thin and crispy crust, captivating dark golden brown color and an unforgettable taste with a touch of sweetness that lingers in your mouth.
No-Knead Artisan Bread instructions
- In a large mixing bowl, add yeast to flour and whisk until well combined..
- Add salt and water and gently mix until a rough ball of dough forms. Cover and let stand for 12–24 hours at room temperature..
- Preheat the oven as hot as it will go with a cast iron Dutch oven inside. Liberally dust work surface with flour, pull dough in from the edges towards the center until it becomes a small mound (no need to knead). Place on baking parchment. Cover with a kitchen towel and let sit for another hour or two..
- Trim parchment paper around the dough and score top with a knife. Drop the dough loaf into the Dutch oven, spray with water, cover, and let bake for 15 minutes..
- Remove the lid, spray with a bit more water, then bake uncovered for fifteen minutes more or until completely done..
- Let cool, slice, and serve..
No Knead Revisited – Many years have passed since the original New York Times no knead bread recipe was published… and when Breadtopia was born, by the way. Making this no knead multigrain bread. Alex and I been looking for an easy multigrain bread recipe. Zoë: Our method produces artisan quality bread for a fraction of the cost of what you can buy it for at the store. A step-by-step tutorial for making No Knead Bread.