Low carb healthy fruit "porridge" – no oats. There's no need to miss out on a bowl of healthy hot "oatmeal" or porridge, when you can make this delicious recipe in just minutes. Keto Oatmeal / Porridge Substitute Recipe – Low Carb, Tasty & Super Healthy. Keto Coconut Low Carb Porridge in the Instant Pot Pressure Cooker.
Studies show that oats and oatmeal have many health benefits. These include weight loss, lower blood sugar levels and a reduced risk of heart disease. Oats are commonly eaten for breakfast as oatmeal, which is made by boiling oats in water or milk. You can have Low carb healthy fruit "porridge" – no oats using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low carb healthy fruit "porridge" – no oats
- It’s of Banana.
- It’s of Apple.
- Prepare of raisins.
- It’s of milk (I prefer soy milk! – tastes great for this).
- It’s of sunflower seeds.
- You need of linseed.
- You need of almonds.
Oatmeal is often referred to as porridge. Porridge made with oats is sometimes called oatmeal. Oat porridge made with water is a good mix of carbohydrates, protein and fibre and contains no salt or sugar. Feel free to use these healthy porridge toppings for baby led weaning – just be careful of the dried fruits and nuts.
Low carb healthy fruit "porridge" – no oats instructions
- Chop fruit into small chunks. Can use various fruits and combinations, but banana and apples form the base. Can add strawberries, pears, nectarines, kiwis etc..
- Pour milk into a breakfast bowl and add the almonds..
- Microwave the milk and almonds until milk is steaming hot..
- Carefully add all the chopped fruit to the bowl..
- Add a handful of raisins..
- Sprinkle seeds if available – chia, linseed, sunflower, pumpkin, dried cranberries/apricots etc..
Or as an alternative to a sweetener, I just add on a bit more fruit or spice. Thanks to the popularity of low-carb diets such as Atkins and South Beach, calorie counting and following a weight-loss plan has meant taking grain foods Packed with goodness, a bowl of muesli is fibre and protein-driven and the rolled oats, dried fruits and nuts are rich in vitamins and minerals. Healthy Fruit Porridge is one such delicious as well as nutritious recipe that is very easy to be prepared and will make sure you get your daily doze of nourishment. Loaded with the goodness of fruits such as apples and banana, rolled oats, broken wheat, milk, and butter, this lip-smacking. Keto coconut porridge is lovely and very low carb.