Fruit Quesadilla. Learn how to make a healthy fruit-filled quesadilla recipe. This cooking class is brought to you by Special Olympics Healthy Communities and Hyvee. A quesadilla (/ˌkeɪsəˈdiːjə/; Spanish: [kesaˈðiʝa] (listen)) is a Mexican dish and type of taco, consisting of a tortilla that is filled primarily with cheese, and sometimes meats, beans, and spices, and then cooked on a griddle.
Vegetarian Quesadilla with black beans, veggies and moderate amount of cheese tucked inside a whole wheat tortilla and then baked. Or turn into a freezer meal for busy weeknights. quesadilla recipes – While many quesadilla recipes involve strips of chicken, ground beef or sometimes even pulled pork, this one from 'How Sweet It Is' blo. Homemade vegan quesadillas made with no cheese and everyday ingredients: avocado, refried beans, fajita vegetables, and salsa. You can have Fruit Quesadilla using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fruit Quesadilla
- Prepare of flour tortillas, small.
- You need of thinly sliced strawberries.
- You need of banana, thinly sliced.
- Prepare of chunky peanut butter.
- You need of agave nectar or honey.
Triple-Stacked Quesadilla, Fresh Lime Fruit Salad, Jicama Slaw! Fresh tropical fruit salad on the side – a Mexican-spiced hot soy mocha on the side. To serve, dust with confectioners' sugar or cinnamon-sugar. Fold each tortilla over to cover filling and press down gently.
Fruit Quesadilla step by step
- Heat tortillas until soft..
- Spread peanut butter on one tortilla. Reheat in microwave for 15 seconds if necessary to make PB melt a bit.
- Layer strawberry and banana on top of peanut butter. If desired, drizzle with agave nectar or honey ..
- Top with second tortilla. Press firmly then cut into quarters..
Vegan quesadillas stuffed with black beans and corn, guacamole and vegan cheese. Super filling, hearty, cheesy and very easy to make. A quesadilla is usually one flour tortilla folded over cheese and grilled. Some people use two tortillas with cheese between them to achieve the same thing. Meat, chicken, seafood or avocado is often added to give the dish a bit of extra flavour.