Fruit Pizza. The fruit pizza frosting is sweetened cream cheese, and the choice of fruit is totally up to you. If you're feeling fancy, you can garnish your fruit-topped pizza with white chocolate drizzle, chocolate syrup. This fruit pizza starts with a slightly doughy jumbo sugar cookie, which already seems like This fruit pizza is strangely popular with the guys in my family – like, all of them are obsessed? – and I don't.
This easy Fruit Pizza recipe is made with my favorite brown sugar cookie crust, it's spread with a dreamy cream cheese frosting, and finally topped with your favorite combination of fruit. This fruit pizza is super simple to make and always a hit! Fruit Pizza is an excellent example of a casual dessert, perfect for large get togethers, especially during the summer months when there is a huge variety of fresh fruits available at reasonable prices. You can have Fruit Pizza using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fruit Pizza
- It’s of Butter (softened).
- It’s of White sugar.
- It’s of Egg.
- Prepare of Purpose flour.
- You need of Cream of tarter.
- You need of Baking soda.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of (8 ounce) package cream cheese.
- Prepare of Fruit ( strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, kiwi, ect).
- It’s of White sugar.
- Prepare of Vanilla extract.
Fruit Pizza is a dessert pizza made with a sugar cookie crust, a cream cheese frosting layer, and fresh fruit toppings. The sugar cookie crust can be homemade or store bought. Fruit pizza recipes can be a delicious main course, side dish or dessert. A fruit pizza can be a light, fresh slice of goodness; a gooey, sweet decadent slice of heaven; or a hearty, sweet-meets-savory.
Fruit Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and 3/4 cup sugar until smooth. Mix in egg. combine the flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt; stir into the creamed mixture until just blended. Press dough into an ungreased pizza pan..
- Bake in preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes, or until lightly browned. Cool..
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with 1/2 cup sugar and vanilla until light. Spread on cooled crust..
- Arrange desired fruit on top of filling, and chill..
- Let the fruit pizza cool.
- Your finished, enjoy!.
Fruit Pizza is a fantastic dessert that packs a ton of flavor. I am so excited to share two very different ways to enjoy it with a beautiful Rainbow Fruit Pizza and Honey Glazed Fruit Pizza. This easy fruit pizza recipe with sugar cookie crust is the perfect summer treat. How To Make an Easy Fruit Pizza with Sugar Cookie Crust. Easter Egg Fruit Pizza is a festive sugar cookie fruit "pizza" with strawberry cream cheese frosting and fresh berries.