EASY banana bread (nut free). This easy banana bread recipe is quick to prepare, and everyone always comes back for seconds! If you're not a fan of any of the above, you can adjust and use nuts and berries that you prefer. Turned out EXQUISITE, and we've already made this six times.
Moist and delicious banana bread recipe. Easy to make, no need for a mixer! Ripe bananas, butter, sugar, egg, vanilla, baking soda, and flour. You can cook EASY banana bread (nut free) using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of EASY banana bread (nut free)
- Prepare 4 of extra ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of milk.
- You need 2/3 cup of sugar (you can use brown sugar for a richer darker banana bread).
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 of and 2/3 cup bisquick.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla.
The beauty of this banana bread recipe is you don't need a fancy mixer! A mixing bowl, a fork to whisk the eggs and a sturdy spoon to mix the batter are all you. Banana bread is easy to veganize by adding extra banana, which acts as a binder, replacing the need for eggs or other egg replacers. And as an added benefit, it also helps to lessen the amount of sugar needed.
EASY banana bread (nut free) step by step
- Mash bananas with a fork and mix in eggs, vanilla, milk and oil.
- Incorporate the bisquick into the wet mixture and pour in a greased loaf pan. Bake 55-60 minutes or until toothpick comes out mostly clean..
The trick is to use very ripe, freckly bananas, because the riper your bananas are, the less. Easy homemade banana bread recipe with ripe bananas, flour, butter, brown sugar, eggs, and So many great reviews! Jump to the Easy Banana Bread Recipe or watch our quick recipe video to see A gluten-free flour blend also works. Just keep in mind that changing the flour from all-purpose will. My favorite Super Easy Banana Nut Bread that's super quick to put together, no mixer needed, perfectly sweetened, super moist and delicious!