Jello Fruit Salad. Red White & Blue Jello Fruit SaladJenn's Blah Blah Blog. jello, heavy whipping cream, water, berries, strawberries, sugar. Jello Fruit Salad is a family favorite, easy side dish! Perfect for parties or an easy holiday side dish.
It is very likely the only We make this Jello Fruit Salad for major holidays, family gatherings, parties of all types, and. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for a. You can cook Jello Fruit Salad using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jello Fruit Salad
- Prepare of Cream cheese.
- It’s of Cool whip.
- It’s of Box of Cherry jello.
- You need of Crushed pineapple (drained).
- You need of Mandarin oranges (drained).
- It’s of Fresh apple (cut up in small pieces).
I used raspberry jello this time. My Mom always used Strawberry jello.our family calls it "Pink Stuff". Cottage Cheese Fruit Salad. by Terri F. Whole cranberry sauce, cherry gelatin, fresh fruit, and walnuts make a tangy, sweet side dish for your holiday menu.
Jello Fruit Salad instructions
- In a mixing bowl add softened cream cheese, cool whip and the box of jello. Do not add water to the jello mix, just add as a powder. Mix together well with blender. Add fruit and stir into mixture. Let cool in fridge then serve..
All Reviews for Cranberry Jell-O® Salad with Walnuts. This is a family favorite every year in our house. Plus there is fruit in it so it is healthy.right? (Fruit Salads) Fruit salads are made of fruit and include the fruit cocktail that can be made fresh or from canned mixing alcohol into jello (clever way of alcohol use). jello fruit salad – Fruit Salads. This easy peasy jello sour cream fruit salad is great for summer time. Use the same flavor jello mix as fruit; i.e., strawberry jello with strawberries; orange jello with mandarin oranges.