Colorful Fruit and Veggie Rainbow. A fun mix of colored carrots to brighten your table and entertain your kids. Fruits and veggies come in a variety of different colors. Each color fruit and vegetable has unique nutritional benefits that are important to our health.
If you possibly can, grow your own fruit and vegetables or visit your neighborhood farmers' market for a wide choice of organically and locally grown produce. The fruits and vegetables come in all colors. Can't get kids to eat their fruits and veggies? You can cook Colorful Fruit and Veggie Rainbow using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Colorful Fruit and Veggie Rainbow
- It’s of Strawberry slices.
- Prepare of Watermelon slices.
- You need of Cantaloupe slices.
- Prepare of Baby Carrots.
- Prepare of Pineapple slices.
- It’s of Kiwi slices.
- Prepare of Honey Dew slices.
- Prepare of Blueberries.
- Prepare of Purple Seedless Grapes.
- Prepare of Ranch Dip.
- Prepare of Homemade fruit dip.
- You need of Homemade Fruit Dip you will need.
- Prepare of whipping cream cheese.
- It’s of cool whip.
- You need of powdered sugar.
- You need of of a box of vanilla instant pudding.
- Prepare of Marshmallow cream.
- Prepare of small white condiment containers for the clouds.
These bright and colorful salads will do the trick! Kids and adults alike sometimes struggle to make healthy snack decisions. Instead of reaching for chips or pretzels again, serve up some nutritious fruits and veggies. These salads are so fun and different.
Colorful Fruit and Veggie Rainbow step by step
- Cut & slice the fruit up except the blueberries, grapes and baby carrots.
- Layer the fruit and veggies according to the colors of the rainbow. Reds, oranges, yellow, greens, blue & purple! You can always add more fruits & veggies to make your rainbow have more variety..
- Add any kind of ranch you like to one of the white condiment containers. Place it on the bottom end of the rainbow to look like a cloud..
- To make the homemade fruit dip you add the whipping cream cheese, powdered sugar, instant vanilla pudding, cool whip & marshmallow cream all together. Mix well. Place in a white condiment container for the last cloud cup on the other end of the rainbow! EAT AND ENJOY!!!!.
Colorful fruits and vegetables provide essential nutrients. Note: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. A rainbow assortment of fruits and vegetables will give your body the full spectrum of compounds and nutrients it needs to fight off disease and build immunity. Beautiful, healthy, whole fruit and veggie rainbow popsicles. They have no artificial food dyes or added sweeteners.