Waffles with dried fruits and cinnamon. Enjoy these waffles spiced with cinnamon, apples, and dried fruits. Remove cinnamon stick; set aside and keep warm. These fruit bread waffles are so easy to make!
I liked the cinnamon flavoring but the waffles turned out tougher and chewier than I like. The added sugar does make them burn easier so watch for that. The Best Cinnamon Toast Waffles Recipes on Yummly You can cook Waffles with dried fruits and cinnamon using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Waffles with dried fruits and cinnamon
- It’s of all-purpose flour.
- You need of milk.
- Prepare of egg.
- You need of granulated sugar.
- You need of vegetable oil.
- It’s of baking powder.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare of dried fruits (grapes, berries) or whatever you have.
- It’s of waffles maker.
- It’s of pancake syrup.
- It’s of fresh strawberries and pineapple.
French Toast Waffle Sticks, French Toast Waffle Sticks, Dessert French Toast Stuffed Cinnamon French Toast Waffle SandwichesBetty Crocker. Combine all cinnamon apples ingredients in saucepan. Pre-heat the waffle iron and brush both sides with melted butter. HI Susan, I think it would be wonderful with savoury breakfast toppings.
Waffles with dried fruits and cinnamon instructions
- Preheat the waffles maker.
- Mix dry ingredients and add it to the liquid ingredients in a bowl and well until smooth mixture.
- Pour it into your waffles maker and put dried fruits on top.
- After its ready put it in a plate with syrup and fresh fruits.
I recenlty had a regular waffle with roasted tomatoes, bacon, egg and. From the American Waffles Breakfast Recipe Collection. Great with butter and maple syrup. In medium bowl, beat eggs until thick, add milk and oil. Add dry ingredients, mix until smooth.