Carrot and fruit salad. Carrot salad is a salad made with carrots. Recipes for carrot salad vary widely by regional cuisine. Shredded carrot salads are often used as a topping for other dishes.
Made with lots of carrots and fruits, it's beautiful and perfect to celebrate Easter. This post contains amazon affiliate links which means if you make a purchase after clicking one of those links, I will receive a small commission. Eat lots of foods with carotene to help your skin get healthy from the inside out. You can cook Carrot and fruit salad using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Carrot and fruit salad
- Prepare of dressing.
- It’s of ricotta cheese.
- You need of sugar.
- You need of sour cream.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of salad.
- Prepare of raisins.
- Prepare of red papaya.
- It’s of chopped pineapple.
- You need of coconut flakes.
- It’s of shredded carrots.
- You need of pecan halves.
- Prepare of small fruit flavored or small regular marshmallows.
This tossed salad with an orange-yogurt dressing will stay fresh and crisp for two to three days if refrigerated in a tightly sealed container. All Reviews for Carrot, Fruit, and Spinach Salad. A refreshing Indian salad that is the perfect complement to a curry meal. The peanuts add a wonderful nuttiness to this simple and tasty salad.
Carrot and fruit salad instructions
- Cook the vanilla extract 5 minutes simmer so it isn't raw, let cool.
- Slice and scoop the papaya set aside.
- Mix the sour cream, vanilla extract, sugar and ricotta cheese.
- Mix all the other ingredients except marshmallows.
- Add the dressing to salad add marshmallows mix well serve.
Reviews for: Photos of Gujarati Carrot and Peanut Salad. I have made carrot salad in many variations for many years, but this is my favourite. I don't always have all three fruits to put into it, but I do try to have two out of the three at least. This is so cool and refreshing. It makes a great accompaniment to my Lamb Curry.