Apple Fritter Bread. Once you start smelling that succulent apple fritter bread filling the house with that intoxicating, irresistible aroma while it's baking.. .it's pretty much over. Cheddar and Apple Grilled Cheese Sandwiches. Healthy Dried Mushroom and Barley Soup.
Apple fritter bread is so delicious and perfect for fall and Thanksgiving dessert! This recipe is my biggest seller at out farmers market and one of my all. Apple Fritter Bread is a sweet old-fashioned dessert bread that's stuffed with an apple mixture made out of apples and cinnamon, then drizzled with a powdered sugar glaze. "Easy moist apple fritter bread recipe with gooey swirls of cinnamon apples and drizzled with glaze". You can cook Apple Fritter Bread using 18 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Apple Fritter Bread
- Prepare of Brown Sugar Mix:.
- It’s 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of cinnamon.
- It’s of Bread:.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 3/4 tsp. of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter, softened.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s of Apple Mixture:.
- It’s 2 of apples, peeled & chopped.
- It’s 2 Tbsp. of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp. of cinnamon.
- You need of Old Fashioned Glaze:.
- It’s 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 2 Tbsp. of milk.
My husband and I LOOOOOVE anything apple fritterish! Reviews for: Photos of Apple Fritter Bread. I make lots of goodies to give to family and friends over the holidays. Why is it, I never think to give someone a yummy loaf of bread?
Apple Fritter Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine ingredients in brown sugar mix together in a small bowl and set aside..
- Combine flour and baking powder in separate bowl and set aside..
- In mixer add the butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla and blend until smooth..
- Add in flour mixture slowly until incorporated..
- Add in milk until mixture is smooth and creamy..
- Toss apples with sugar and cinnamon in separate bowl; set aside..
- Grease two bread dishes and split half of the dough mixture into each (1/4 of the dough to each)..
- Do the same with the apples. 🍎.
- Repeat step with brown sugar mixture..
- Repeat the steps with remaining ingredients; dough, apples and brown sugar mixture..
- Using a toothpick swirl sugar mixture on top of mixture..
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean. Allow to cool for 15 minutes in pans and then remove to cooling racks to cool completely..
- Once loaves have been completely cooled, make the glaze by combining glaze ingredients in small bowl until well blended. NOTE: This is a thin glaze, very much like a donut..
- Drizzle along the tops of both loaves equally. Allow glaze to set before serving. This bread freezes wonderfully! Enjoy!.
Run a knife around the edges of the pan, and transfer the monkey bread onto a serving platter. Apple Fritter Yeast Bread is soft, glazed apple & cinnamon sweet bread that tastes just like a sliceable apple fritter, except it gets baked in the oven in a bread pan instead of deep fried! Fall is the perfect season for warm and cozy baked goods. Apple Fritters made with a cakey batter incorporated with juicy apples are the ultimate homemade treat! These Apple Fritters use a few basic ingredients and come together really fast!