Momma's rainbow fruit salad. Rainbow fruit chaat (Rainbow Fruit Salad) is filled with a colorful combination of apple, pear, mango, banana , kiwis, cherries and berries, tossed with a. Good as a side dish or dessert, this salad made from fresh fruit is naturally low in fat, saturated fat, and sodium and is cholesterol-free. We believe that fruit salad should be something you actually want to eat, which is why we're adding a tart and tangy dressing and using fruit from every Fruit salad should be something you actually want to eat, rather than something that's pushed to the side of a brunch spread or looked upon sadly when.
The BEST Fruit Salad with a sweet and bright honey lime dressing! It's an incredibly refreshing, must have side dish that's made with beautiful blend of delicious. This salad will brighten up your day. You can have Momma's rainbow fruit salad using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Momma's rainbow fruit salad
- You need 1 packages of fresh blueberries.
- It’s 6 of kiwi.
- It’s 3 of bananas.
- You need 1 can of pineapple chunks.
- It’s 5 of little cutie oranges.
- It’s 1/2 of small watermelon.
- You need 1 packages of fresh strawberries.
- Prepare 1 packages of fresh raspberries.
Place sliced fruits in a large salad bowl. This fruit salad is amazingly simply to make it all you need is fruit, honey and a lime! Pour Honey lime dressing over fruit and toss till the. Rainbow Fruit Salad, Use whatever fruits are freshest and in season to create this brightly colored salad, which is perfect for kids to prepare.
Momma's rainbow fruit salad instructions
- Wash blueberries and put them in the bottom of the bowl.
- Peel Kiwis, cut. In half long ways and slice them into 1/4 inch slices, put slices on top of blueberries.
- Peel and slice bananas, put on top of kiwis.
- Drain most of the pineapple juice and our chunks with a little bit of juice on top of bananas. (The pineapple juice will keep the bananas from turning brown).
- Peel and separate the sections Of the little cuties, add orange sections on top of pineapple.
- Cut watermelon into bite sized chunks, put chunks on top of the oranges.
- Cut the greens off strawberries and cut into quarters, lawyer strawberries on top of the watermelon.
- Wash raspberries and put them on the very top.
Just rinse and cut the fruit, then toss it with orange juice and a bit of sugar, and your salad is ready to serve. This easy fruit salad includes mango, pineapple, kiwi, grapes & sweet oranges! Tossed with a homemade fruit salad dressing, it's a tasty snack OR Arrange the prepared fruits in a large salad bowl and set aside. Prepare the Honey Orange Yogurt Dressing by combining vanilla yogurt, honey. My rainbow fruit salad is a cool and refreshing dessert to indulge in, and a sweet and juicy side to serve with any meal.