Mandarin Orange Fruit dip. Be the first to review this recipe. I made this for New Year's Day this year and it was a hit! I found the recipe on allrecipes.com when looking for a fruit-dip recipe that didn't use pudding or marshmallow fluff.
I've been looking for a fruit dip that doesn't negate the healthiness of the fruit! No sugar, no marshmallow creme, no pudding! Dip each mandarin orange segment halfway into the melted chocolate and place on the lined baking sheet. You can cook Mandarin Orange Fruit dip using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mandarin Orange Fruit dip
- It’s of (8oz.) cream cheese, softened.
- You need of Confectioners sugar.
- It’s of (11oz.) can mandarin oranges, drained.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- It’s of Orange extract.
- It’s of whipped topping(cool whip).
- You need of Assorted fruit or vanilla wafers.
If you're using sea salt, lightly sprinkle a few grains of salt over the melted chocolate. This Orange Creamsicle Fruit Dip tastes like a summer afternoon. It also tastes delicious with any kind of summer fruit or even graham crackers taste good! The cream cheese and marshmallow cream, combined with the fruity acidity of the orange is just delightful.
Mandarin Orange Fruit dip step by step
- In small mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, oranges and extracts. Beat on medium speed until combined. Fold in whipped topping. Keep refrigerated or serve immediately.
Mandarin orange, Citrus reticulata is Vitamin C and Carbohydrate rich fruit support for Antioxidant, Anticancer, Antimicrobial and Antiviral activity. Mandarin is a small tree which consists of fruits. It is mostly eaten as fruit salads or plain. The reddish-orange mandarin cultivars are tangerines but not. Mandarin oranges are a smaller descendent or the common orange.