Fried rice with fruit. A beautifully fragrant Rice Pilaf with pistachios, almonds and dried fruit. Perfect for your holiday feasting table or a side for a Middle Eastern meal! Dried Fruit – Use anything you like here.
Our egg-fried rice recipe with peas, bacon and mushrooms is a great way to use leftovers. Sara Buenfeld's fast and easy fried rice with bacon and vegetables makes for a delicious Chinese-style supper. Daphne Cheng, executive chef and produce pioneer at New York City vegan haven Mother of Pearl, can cook a mean plate of veggies. You can have Fried rice with fruit using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried rice with fruit
- You need of fried Rice.
- Prepare of minneola tangelo.
- It’s of raisins.
- It’s of bean sprouts.
- It’s of citrus ponzu.
- You need of coconut flakes.
- Prepare of leftover jasmine rice refrigerated overnight.
- It’s of lite soy sauce.
- You need of sugar.
- You need of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need of garnish.
- You need of pistachios.
Think dishes like green mango poke with tomato, jicama, crispy rice and macadamia, and coconut rolls with coconut miso butter and black lava salt. Would you like any fruit in the recipe? Fried rice with shrimp, green onions, egg, soy sauce and bean sprouts. Works well with left-over cooked rice.
Fried rice with fruit step by step
- Toast coconut flakes in a wok and heat raisins.
- Remove set aside add oil to wok add rice breaking up amy clumps.
- Stir fry till loose add ponzu and soya sauce stir well peel minneola add sugar.
- Add bean sprouts raisins and coconut stir well.
- Part out the plugs of minneola and cut them in half add to rice stirring constantly after cooking 5 minutes remove from heat dish out portions.
- Add the roughly chopped pistachios for garnish.
This shrimp fried rice recipe was very simple to follow, a breeze to make, and makes a very flavorful dish! The recipe's simple nature allows the cook the flexibility of adding other ingredient. From a breakfast fried rice to a kale-and-shiitake fried rice, here are delicious variations of the easy rice dish. "Kids love fried rice," says Johnson. "And it's a perfect vehicle for sneaking in some fruits and veggies." This black rice is stir-fried with edamame, bean sprouts, and juicy diced pineapple. Pineapple fried rice is great fun to make, and there's something cool about seeing the mix of fruit and nuts hit the pan in a savoury dish. It has a sweet hint to it that's not overpowering, and if you're looking for something that's light and summery but keeps you full and satisfied then this is the right way forward.