Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread. Homemade pumpkin bread is a favorite fall recipe packed with cinnamon spice, chocolate chips, and tons of pumpkin flavor. The days of bland pumpkin bread are behind us! This pumpkin chocolate chip bread is a tender loaf of lightly spiced bread made with pumpkin puree and plenty of chocolate chips.
CHOCOLATE CHIP PUMPKIN BREAD is so moist, loaded with pumpkin flavor, and studded with chocolate chips. Serve slightly warm with a smear of butter for a delicious fall treat. I've been slowly counting down the days until pumpkin season all year. You can cook Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
- You need 1 2/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 15 ounces of canned pumpkin.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of chocolate chips.
Enjoy this sweet and spicy chocolate chip pumpkin bread for breakfast or as a tasty mid-afternoon treat. The BEST Pumpkin Bread that is easy to make, moist, and loaded with chocolate chips. This pumpkin bread recipe makes two regular loaves or several mini loafs. The best Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread recipe with all of the spices of autumn.
Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a loaf pan with non-stick spray..
- Add the flour, brown sugar, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, and baking powder to a large mixing bowl and whisk to combine..
- To a smaller bowl, add the pumpkin, oil, and eggs, Whisk well to combine..
- Pour the pumpkin mixture into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined..
- Stir in the chocolate chips..
- Spread the batter into the prepared loaf pan and bake for 60-70 minutes or until a tester comes out clean..
- Cool for 10 minutes in the pan before removing to wire rack to cool completely..
I've made a lot of pumpkin bread recipes over the years and this Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread is my absolute favorite. This is a super moist loaf with a bright orange, not-too-dense crumb. A sprinkle of mini chocolate chips in the batter creates a contrast between the sweet, tender crumb of the bread and almost bitter chocolate. Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread is one of those quintessential recipes that reminds me of being at home. This ultra moist healthy pumpkin bread with chocolate chips is a top fan favorite.