Easy Fruit Salad. Leave us a comment down below to let us know how you liked it. I've taken this fruit salad to many potlucks picnics and dinners and always get raves and recipe requests. Easy Fruit Salad is one of my go-to recipes because it's quick and easy to throw together, and a great way to get a serving of fresh fruit.
On a hot, soaring summer day, an easy to make fruit salad is just what you need to beat the heat. Explore this article to get your hands on easy fruit salad recipes. This EASY fruit salad recipe is the BEST! You can cook Easy Fruit Salad using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Fruit Salad
- It’s of Fruit.
- It’s of Marshmallows.
- It’s of Maraschino Cherries.
- You need of Mandarin Oranges.
- It’s of Pineapple chunks.
- Prepare of Cool Whip.
- You need of Sour Cream.
Packed with cantaloupe, kiwis, strawberries, pineapple, grapes, mango, and blueberries this is a great dish to. For a savory fruit salad, add some crispy prosciutto, bitter radicchio and salty Parmesan to the mix. Fruit salads are a great way to satisfy your kids. Delicious and healthy easy fruit salad recipes.
Easy Fruit Salad step by step
- Drain all fruits (save 2 tablespoons of cherry juice).
- Mix Sour cream and cool whip together in bowl you will be using to serve the fruit salad..
- Next add the 2 tablespoons of cherry juice you saved, stir and mix well..
- Then add all fruit ingredients and stir gently..
- That's it! It is devine to serve after large meals, especially on holidays..
This simple fruit salad is made with fresh strawberries, kiwi, honey, and mint. It's a perfect fresh touch of sweetness to your summer table or a. This easy fruit salad includes mango, pineapple, kiwi, grapes, and sweet oranges! Tossed with a wonderful homemade fruit salad dressing, it is a tasty snack OR DESSERT loaded with vitamins and. This easy summer fruit salad is proof of that.