Dry Fruits Banana Cake. In this Video, Learn to make, eggless whole wheat dry fruits banana cake. This Recipe is simple and prepared with whole wheat, banana. Banana cake recipe – Delicious, soft & moist banana cake recipe with video.
I had tried lot many banana cake recipes earlier and finally felt this is the best one for the texture and. Ultimately, this banana cake will come in handy. Unlike famous banana breads out there, this banana cake is moist due to the usage of less flour and If you love banana bread and you are looking for a fancier recipe with moisture filled core, this is it! You can have Dry Fruits Banana Cake using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dry Fruits Banana Cake
- Prepare of all-purpose flour.
- You need of eggs.
- It’s of butter.
- Prepare of powdered sugar.
- Prepare of Bananas.
- It’s of Dates.
- It’s of chopped almonds.
- It’s of Chopped cashews.
- It’s of raisins.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- It’s of Cooking soda.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- You need of Hot milk.
Dried fruits give this cake a nice twist of additional. For eggless banana cake mix, in a large mixing bowl take two large overripe bananas. Using a fork or potato masher, mash them. You can also use a food After tapping, garnish the banana cake eggless with your choice of nuts and dry fruits.
Dry Fruits Banana Cake step by step
- Mix well the butter and sugar powder until the mixture is a bit fluffy.
- Add two eggs and vanilla to the above mixture and beat until the butter mixture and egg gets combined..
- Quickly add the hot milk and mix slightly. Soon add the ap flour sifted with the baking soda and baking powder..
- Add mashed bananas, dry fruits and mix slowly in the same direction. Just fold..
- Pour the batter in a greased baking vessel and bake it until the cake is done. (insert a knife- it should come out clean).
- Notes: As dates are added, you can decrease the quantity of sugar if you wish.
To add the crunch to this soft and moist Banana cake, I. Try adding dried fruits such as sultanas or cranberries. Or how about nuts like halved walnuts, flaked almonds or even pistachios for a tasty twist. Add the mashed bananas and vanilla essence and mix well. This Banana Cake Recipe is a one bowl recipe that gives you a delicious eggless and vegan banana cake.