Fruit Tart (courtesy of Paula Deen). Fresh Fruit Tart with Cream Cheese Filling Video and Recipe Today we are making Paula Deen's Fruit Tart Recipe! This fresh fruit tart is a great looking. Fresh fruit tart by paula deen. brussel sprouts with paula deen.
A round up of Paula Deen's most outrageous recipes. Maybe her son Bobby Deen should make these over for his new show, Not My Mama's Meals? Deen does manage to include a little fruit — a can of fruit cocktail and raisins — but the dish is topped with a luscious Butter Rum Sauce. You can cook Fruit Tart (courtesy of Paula Deen) using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fruit Tart (courtesy of Paula Deen)
- You need of Crust/Pastry.
- Prepare of Powder sugar.
- Prepare of Flour.
- Prepare of Unsalted soften butter.
- You need of Filling.
- You need of Soften cream cheese.
- It’s of Sugar.
- You need of Vanilla.
- It’s of Topping.
- It’s of Any fresh fruit you like.
I saw Paula Deen make them on FoodTV and I couldn't wait to try them myself. Use canned pie filling, fresh fruit or use your imagination! When you remove the tarts from the oven, they will be puffed up, but as they cool, the center will sink, creating the perfect well to fill with a couple of spoonfuls of your. Alt name(s): Dropout Idol Fruit Tart.
Fruit Tart (courtesy of Paula Deen) instructions
- In food processor mix flour and powder sugar until combined. Food processor still going, slowly add your butter. Once dough is formed into a ball it's done Press dough onto bottom and up the sides of a tart pan (mine is a 12in pan)- I also poke holes thru out the bottom with a fork so the crust doesn't puff up Bake at 375°F for about 15mins or until golden brown. Cool.
- In bowl, beat cream cheese on medium speed until smooth. Add sugar and vanilla and beat on medium speed until well combined Once crust/pastry is cool add your filling and spread evenly on to the bottom of the crust (filling will look like it won't be enough but I promise it will be).
- Add your fruit as desired on top and chill for a couple hours! :).
Simply the BEST classic fruit tart recipe! This elegant and colorful berry tart is made with a shortbread crust, homemade lemon curd, whipped cream and fruit! Any great tart starts with an equally fantastic tart crust recipe! For this fruit and berry tart, I went with a homemade pie crust that's buttery and flaky! Fried green tomatoes are a Southern classic—tart, un-ripened tomatoes coated in a cornmeal batter and deep-fried.