Banana nut bread with chocolate chips. I have only ever made banana bread with oil in the batter, not butter. One Bowl Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. Add in the chocolate chips and pour the batter into a greased loaf pan.
This chocolate chip banana bread that I am sharing with you today is. While this banana bread may look like a humble loaf speckled with chocolate chips, it is so much more than that. I think you could even say the combination of peanut butter, chocolate, and bananas together are a little bit "extra." This bread is packed with ingredients that make great pairings, but. You can cook Banana nut bread with chocolate chips using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana nut bread with chocolate chips
- You need 1 of banana – slices.
- You need 3 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 cup of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of walnuts.
- Prepare 8 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
This might be the best banana bread ever, and boy do people love banana bread. Serve for brunch, a snack or dessert. Chocolate Chip Banana Bread in particular. Like I could easily put down an entire loaf of this without any questions.
Banana nut bread with chocolate chips instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and spray with nonstick spray..
- In a medium bowl, mash ripe bananas until smooth and slightly chunky..
- In a large bowl combine melted or softened butter with brown sugar until smooth..
- Add in eggs and whisk until smooth.
- To mixture, add milk and vanilla extract until combined. Add in in the mashed bananas to the batter and mix until incorporated..
- Add in flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt to batter and gently stir until batter is combined. Do not over mix, batter lumps are okay..
- Gently fold in chocolate chips or chopped chocolate (reserve 1/2 cup for topping) and walnuts until just combined..
- Pour batter into a prepared loaf tin, smooth the top and top with a few banana slices and remaining chocolate. Bake banana bread for 50-60 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean..
- Allow banana bread to cool for 10-20 minutes before transferring to a wire rack and slicing..
Okay you can add nuts if you want, but I'm partial to a no-nut banana bread! They just get in my way on my quest for the chocolate chips. This classic banana bread is studded with pecans and chocolate. My secret ingredient to perfect banana bread: extremely over-ripe bananas. An easy recipe for the most unbelievably MOIST banana bread nut bread with chocolate chips!