Zucchini and Bread dip. Place zucchini in a saucepan, and fill with enough water to cover. These zucchini bites have a perfectly crunchy outside that seals in all of the fantastic natural juiciness of zucchini. Next, dip them in the beaten egg mixture; they should be completely coated in egg.
This creamy and tangy Middle Eastern zucchini dip recipe, also known as Koosa Ma Laban, is best served with baked pita chips or crunchy vegetables. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. This zucchini bread recipe is one of my favorites from my childhood. You can cook Zucchini and Bread dip using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zucchini and Bread dip
- Prepare of Fresh Zucchini (Julienned or French Cut).
- It’s 1/2 inch of Olive Oil pan Coating.
- Prepare 5-7 of Fresh Basil Leaves.
- It’s To taste of Salt.
- Prepare To taste of Pepper.
- It’s 1 of Full Fresh Tomato (Blue or Cherokee).
- It’s 1 loaf of French Bread.
It's a wonderfully moist and sweet quick bread! Dip each zucchini into the crumb mixture. Press the crumbs to each zucchini stick to help them adhere. Every year I grow zucchini in the garden and I try to find creative ways to use it up!
Zucchini and Bread dip instructions
- In medium saute or frying pan add julienned zucchini strips at medium heat.
- Cover mixture in olive oil leaving about an inch in the pan.
- Salt and pepper lightly.
- Add fresh basil leaves twisted and pinched.
- Crush tomato over top of mixture.
- Stir and cover making sure zucchini is covered.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Heat bread 5-10 mins.
- Reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes (zucchini should be crisp not soggy).
- Enjoy! Oil makes fantastic bread dip.
From Zucchini Bread, to Grilled Zucchini and spiralized Zucchini Salad, the possibilities are endless! My recipe for Cheesy Zucchini Bread hits the spot without compromising good nutrition. They are best consumed right out-of-the-oven, when all the cheese is freshly melted. Make our Easy Marinara Sauce to dip your breadsticks in. Dip zucchini slices into egg mixture, then into crumbs and place on a baking sheet that has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.