Low Calorie Pizza Dough. Member Recipes for Low Calorie Pizza Dough. This makes enough dough for two large pizzas. We normally use one, freeze the other.
Okay, to be honest, the crust isn't a terribly novel idea. And this crust uses the same combo of all purpose flour and fat free. Low calorie pizza recipes may be all over the internet with various methods and dietary advice, but this is something very different indeed. You can cook Low Calorie Pizza Dough using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low Calorie Pizza Dough
- Prepare of Milk – 42.5 Kcal.
- Prepare of Yeast – 2.512 Kcal.
- Prepare of Flour – 360 Kcal.
- You need of Salt – 0 Kcal.
Because we are doing it with Lo-Dough. This is the Easiest Pizza Dough you'll ever make! It literally takes less than ten minutes to make and it's low calorie! Can you believe I'm even saying those things about a fresh made pizza?
Low Calorie Pizza Dough instructions
- Mix Milk with Yeast. Wait 10 minutes until yeast is fully activated..
- On a separate bowl, mix Flour and Salt..
- Combine the dry and wet ingredients..
- Mix well until you form a dough..
- Kneal dough until all ingredients are fully incorporated..
- Cover the mixture and let it sit for 1-2 hours..
Well believe it and get ready because we've got a pizza to make! YOLI YOLI – Better Body Recipes Search high protein, low calorie meals, cereals, snacks, etc Find foods that you enjoy eating. The Better Body System is not a low fat, deprivation diet. YOLI YOLI YOLI YOLI YOLI YOLI YOLI YOLI YOLI YOLI YOLI YO PURE YOLI YOLI YOLI YOLI Y. But with so many calories loaded in the dough, it's also one of the unhealthiest foods you can eat.