Margherita Pizza. My search for the best homemade margherita pizza (made in a standard oven with everyday ingredients) is over! You'll want to make this homemade pizza recipe over and over again. Widespread belief is that the margherita is named after Queen How to pronounce margherita pizza?
Pizza Margherita, Italian Recipe – Gianni's North Beach. This margherita pizza recipe begins with my homemade pizza dough. Top with fresh mozzarella and tomatoes, then finish it off with garden-fresh basil. You can cook Margherita Pizza using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Margherita Pizza
- Prepare of tube of your favorite pizza crust, I used Pillsbury Thin Crust.
- Prepare of pizza sauce.
- Prepare of or so slices fresh mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Italian seasoning, garlic and onion powder, basil.
- Prepare of roma tomato, sliced.
- It’s of fresh basil leaves, sliced.
This is an easy pizza recipe with unbeatable flavor! Such is the power of the margherita pizza. Fresh tomato sauce, chewy mozzarella cheese, a sprinkling of basil on a crispy crust? I am not a strict purist when it comes to margherita, or margarita, pizza.
Margherita Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Roll out and form pizza crust to pizza pan. Poke with fork..
- Bake for 8 minutes and pull from oven..
- Top with pizza sauce. Season lightly with seasonings of choice..
- Top with cheese slices and tomato slices..
- Bake for additional 10 to 15 minutes or until crust is browned and cheese is melted..
- Top with fresh basil..
- Note: I also made a pepperoni pizza for my little hence why there are 2 pizzas pictured! 😋.
The site owner hides the web page description. Margherita Pizza Recipe with stepwise photos. Margherita pizza is a simple pizza to make and yet tastes so good. I have used whole wheat pizza dough which I had shared earlier to make this pizza. Upgrade your pizza night with this margarita pizza recipe from Food.com.