Bisquick 2 -Cheese Pizza 🍕Bake. In medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix and milk until soft dough forms. Drop half of dough by spoonfuls evenly over bottom of baking dish (dough will not completely cover bottom of dish). Scatter half of the pepperoni over sauce.
This is our go-to weeknight pizza dough recipe. Top the dough with your favorite cheese and toppings. Pizza night has never been so easy. You can have Bisquick 2 -Cheese Pizza 🍕Bake using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bisquick 2 -Cheese Pizza 🍕Bake
- Prepare of Bisquick.
- It’s of whole milk.
- You need of Canola oil cooking spray.
- Prepare of pasta sauce (your favorite!).
- It’s of sliced pepperoni.
- It’s of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of shredded cheddar cheese.
I've made Bisquick bakes before so I expected the breadiness. In order to add some balance and vegetables I added a frozen. · Bisquick Chicken Enchilada Bake is a delicious casserole made with rotisserie chicken, taco seasoning, enchilada sauce and mozzarella cheese. Learn how to make Bisquick Pizza Crust. These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
Bisquick 2 -Cheese Pizza 🍕Bake instructions
- In a large bowl mix together Bisquick mix and milk, set to the side……mixture should resemble a soft dough like consistency……You can add a little bit more milk if the consistency is to dry to mix together……
- Spray a large baking pan with canola oil cooking spray……..
- Using a large spoon drop prepared bisquick mix onto the bottom of baking pan……
- Using your spoon lightly spread batter around baking pan……
- Add your jar of pasta sauce on top of Bisquick mix…….
- Now add your sliced pepperoni on top of pasta sauce…..You can save any unused pepperoni for a later date or just eat it ! Lol 😂!.
- Next add your 2 cheeses, the shredded mozzarella and cheddar cheese on top of pepperoni…….
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven, uncovered for 30 minutes, or until cheeses are golden on top and Bisquick crust is cooked thoroughly……..
- Let stand for a few minutes, cut into squares, then serve and enjoy 😉!!.
Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin. Learn how to make Bisquick Pizza Crust. Bisquick baking mix has been a pantry staple in my parent's kitchen for as long as I can remember. You can use it for making pancakes, coffee cake, or savory biscuits. When my parents use it, it's usually for sweet biscuits for strawberry shortcake.