No Yeast Pizza Crust. Mix flour, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl; stir in milk and olive oil until a soft dough forms. Homemade pizza dough recipes – how to make pizza dough without yeast at home. Easy pizza crust recipe to prepare thin pizza dough with simple ingredients.
I tried this recipe with my younger son who is now in high school. Mix all ingredients together until you form a good dough. Dust your hands in flour and knead the dough until it becomes smooth and elastic. You can have No Yeast Pizza Crust using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of No Yeast Pizza Crust
- You need of flour.
- You need of baking powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- It’s of ground oregano.
- It’s of milk.
- It’s of olive oil.
- You need of ground cornmeal.
Take a rolling pin to it and make it as thin or as thick as you like. Hint: it makes a great thin crust. Remove from oven and add your choice of sauce and toppings. This is from Eat Better America, I didn't care for the toppings listed but this pizza crust sounded good and doesn't call for yeast.
No Yeast Pizza Crust step by step
- Mix flour, baking powder, salt, garlic powder, and oregano in a bowl..
- Mix milk and olive oil until a dough forms..
- Turn out on a lightly floured surface and knead well. Let stand for 10 minutes..
- Roll flat and put into a pizza pan lightly sprinkled with cornmeal. Bake for 8 minutes at 200°C (400°F).
- Top with favourite toppings and bake for 15-20 more minutes until done..
Can be easily made vegan with soymilk or a nut milk, or using water or broth in place of the milk. No yeast pizza dough can also be made using egg and no yogurt or soda is used in such recipe. I will share it sometime soon. How to make pizza on tawa. An easy, yeast-free thin crust pizza dough from scratch.