Shrimp Scampi Pizza on Cauliflower Crust. This fun, easy to make Shrimp Scampi Cauliflower Crust Pizza will satisfy any pizza lover and the dynamic flavors of Casal Garcia wine will satisfy any I still need to get on trying a cauliflower crust pizza. Keto is so mainstream that Cauliflower Pizza Crust is a thing!. in the frozen food section! My first Keto Friendly Cauliflower Crust Pizza with Shrimp.
In a medium skillet over high heat, heat olive oil until very hot, remove from heat, add shrimp and garlic, and toss. Shrimp Scampi Pizza topped with a light garlic-lemon sauce, shrimp, and cheeses will become one of your family's favorite pizzas! You have probably noticed that I like my pizza crust thin and crispy. You can have Shrimp Scampi Pizza on Cauliflower Crust using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp Scampi Pizza on Cauliflower Crust
- It’s of medium sized head cauliflower.
- You need of Large eggs beaten.
- You need of shredded mozzarella.
- It’s of Parmesan shredded.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- It’s of oregano.
- Prepare of pepper.
- You need of For the pizza topping.
- Prepare of I tsp olive oil.
- Prepare of unsalted butter.
- It’s of garlic (minced).
- Prepare of of white wine (I used Casal Garcia).
- You need of lemon zest and juice.
- It’s of peeled shrimp (whichever size you prefer,I always prefer Colossal).
- You need of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need of Italian seasoning.
- You need of chopped parsley.
One of these days I will get around to posting a thick crust pizza. The famous "Shrimp Scampi" ingredients in pizza form and made low carb with a cauliflower crust. Healthy, fresh and full of flavor! All Reviews for Cauliflower Pizza Crust from Green Giant® I definitely recommend placing the cauliflower crust on Parchment paper before placing on cookie sheet.
Shrimp Scampi Pizza on Cauliflower Crust step by step
- Instructions Preheat your oven to 450 degrees F and place a pizza stone inside (if using). My pizza stone is small, so I just used a regular pizza pan. If you're not using pre-riced cauliflower, put cauliflower florets in a food processor and pulse until very fine crumbs remain. Alternatively, you can grate the cauliflower using a cheese grater..
- Place cauliflower in a microwave-safe bowl, cover it with a paper towel and microwave for 5 minutes. Remove the cauliflower and let it cool. You can place it in the freezer for a couple of minutes to speed up the process. Once cool, wrap the cauliflower in a dishtowel and squeeze until it is completely dry. It is very important to get all of the moisture out..
- Place the cauliflower in a large (dry) mixing bowl. Mix in the cheeses, seasonings and eggs. If you're using a 16 ounce bag of pre-riced cauliflower (like me), you may need to add about ¼ cup egg whites, another egg, milk or water. I added ¼ cup egg whites because the cauliflower crust mixture seemed too dry..
- Transfer cauliflower crust mixture to a large piece of parchment paper (no larger than your pizza stone) and press the dough into a circle, making sure the crust is thin and of about ¼ inch thickness..
- Gently pick up the parchment paper and slide it with entire crust on top on to pizza stone or pizza baking pan. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden. While pizza is cooking, begin preparing shrimp and other toppings. In a large skillet, melt butter and oil over medium-low heat. Add the garlic and lemon zest, cook for one minute..
- Add the wine and lemon juice, simmer for 2 minutes. Add shrimp and cook only until pink. Remove from pan and set aside. Once the crust is golden, remove it from the oven and brush dough with garlic-lemon sauce from pan. Be generous, but you don't want wet puddles on your pizza..
- Top with shrimp, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese and sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Place pizza back in the oven and bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the cheese is golden and bubbly. Garnish with the chopped parsley. Serve immediately. Enjoy!.
Keto Fruit Pizza (Chocolate Zucchini Crust). Here is the ultimate crispy keto cauliflower pizza crust recipe that is dairy free. Not all cauliflower pizza crusts are made the same, but generally they will have fewer calories and significantly fewer carbohydrates than standard pizza crust. Looking over the slew of cauliflower pizza recipes, I found they all used a different mix of ingredients to turn grated cauliflower into a "crust." Once the crust mixture was perfect, I still wanted to make sure the cauliflower dried out throughly in the oven, which meant figuring out the proper baking temperature. Pizza supreme recipe on the best cauliflower crust!