Moist Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. I tried this and it was amazing. Deliciously sweet, easy to make, moist chocolate chip banana bread recipe made in one bowl! One Bowl Chocolate Chip Banana Bread.
And if it's got that soft, slightly underbaked texture. The "secret" to getting moist chocolate chip banana bread is really just a couple simple ingredients. The main two being melted butter and Greek yogurt. You can cook Moist Chocolate Chip Banana Bread using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Moist Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- It’s 3 of ripe mashed bananas.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of whole milk.
- Prepare 2 of eggs (room temperature).
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Using melted butter, as opposed to room temperature, helps to soaks up all the flour which gives you that smooth texture. My family loves really moist banana bread.and, of course, chocolate! So this bread is the perfect combo of both! This is a slightly modified version of the Banana Bread recipe in the Better Homes & Gardens New Cookbook.
Moist Chocolate Chip Banana Bread instructions
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour and baking soda. Set aside..
- In a large bowl, mix mashed bananas, granulated sugar, and light brown sugar with a whisk until well combined..
- Add oil, milk, and eggs. Whisk again for a minute..
- Using a spatula, fold in the flour mixture in three additions, stirring just until combined..
- Fold in the vanilla extract and the chocolate chips..
- Pour the mixture into a greased 9” x 5” loaf pan and bake in a preheated 325F oven for more or less 1 hour 20 minutes..
- Let it cool for roughly 30 minutes before serving. Yum 😋.
- Note: If you don’t finish the bread in one sitting, wrap it in aluminum foil to keep it soft and moist. You can freeze it in the freezer for at least a month..
We can rarely wait until it's cooled completely! When I started working on this recipe for moist banana bread, I flashed back to that day in the banana nut bread post, when I dropped the entire tray of Now, for the good stuff: the star of this emotional post… my Moist Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Recipe. It's moist, it's banana-packed, and it's full. Chocolate Banana Bread Recipe Demonstration – Joyofbaking.com. Super moist and soft banana cake